48

Morning Kim. How are you feeling? I over did it. I am going to take it easy. I am glad you can recognize when you over do it and rest up. When I drove up, I was asked to show proof who I was when I got out of my car. Drew informed me. I have people too and it doesn't make me feel better knowing someone has information thar could put us all at risk. I know the feeling.

She checked me than left.

Jane I would like to go to Tahoe to relax. We will still have them with us plus and I will relax when I need it. I will pack our stuff. My place is booked. What about Maura's? I d I don't know. Plus I don't have access like before. Its too late to call or text her. Let me see if the inn has any vacancies. If they do, we can stay there. They will let me know if her suite is available. If it is, I will book it and pay for it. Okay!

I called the inn and identified myself. They asked me if I wanted Maura's suite. I told them yes and gave them my credit card to charges it. The employee told me she would book it and give me the discount. This would be the first time I would actually would pay to stay there. He told me the cost with the discount. It was alot still but worth it. I text all in a group to tell them we were leaving tonight to stay there and would return when my wife was feeling better. I thanked all who helping us. I would ask the inn doctor to check on her daily instead. Olivia my former niece said not to worry. She and Julian were up there at Maura's cabin and to come there. Julian suggested it. I thanked her and canceled the reservations. She told me she was going to drive tomorrow just to see Lisa but now she will stay there.
I thanked her and called the inn back to cancel the reservation.

Lisa Olivia and Julian are up there now on vacation. She was going to drive here tomorrow morning to see you and drive back later in the evening. Wow, all that way to check on me. Yes. I canceled the Inn. Okay. We will stay in the room that they are not using and save money. Maura's suite was alot for one day. I believe it Jane. We never use to have to pay for it. With the divorce every thing changed. We will help Olivia with the rental fee and the groceries etc and we will still save money. I am not being cheap it's just odd is all. Maura will see the text and probably will respond. Let's go pack and we will take the new cooler with us too that we have. Jane it is suppose to start snowing around midnight. Let's take my hummer just in case. Okay.

We packed our stuff.

We put snacks and water and some food in there just in case we got stuck in traffic for awhile

We put snacks and water and some food in there just in case we got stuck in traffic for awhile. Jane went to get my hummer. I took the smaller luggage and she took the bigger and heavier items.

 I took the smaller luggage and she took the bigger and heavier items

Lisa it's all loaded. Let me help you inside then we could leave.

We left the house and I turned the alarm on and locked the door. We got to the passenger door and I unlocked it. I called the personal body guards and told them we were going for the duration so to pack 3 weeks. They told me they would meet me at Costco in an hour. They had to get gas. We did too.