15

Everyone arrived

Everyone arrived.  Julianne said Dorothy stayed with her. She wanted to talk to us alone.  We went in an empty garage to talk.

Sashaleigha my mother and step mother have gone through a lot, since I was born and even before. None of us knew Maura was married before until my mom told us when you came and threatened her businesses.  Are you going to stand by Maura through all of this and not run when it get difficult or when you have your first serious argument? Julianne I am faithful and don't cheat nor give up on a marriage if she decides to marry me. Edward was the who wanted to divorce me to ask Maura to be his wife again. I have my money from my own doing and my inheritances. I don't need any financial support from Maura at all and she knows it. While we were in Maui she didn't pay for one thing at all. She didn't like it but that was my agreement with her and she abided by her. Maura will you marry her and not get a fourth divorce? Baby girl if I marry her, I hope not. I can never say never because it's not realistic.  I know their is age difference.  Do you want to have kids with her? I thought about it, she doesn't know this part. I am too old to be raising kids even if I have a supportive wife. I will always consider you my daughter. I know you don't call me mom but your still my daughter in every way it counts. I consider you my mom too. If you do divorce my mom, will you elope? Yes and we will only take one photo too. We both been married and had the expensive weddings. We die discuss this in Hawaii that we don't need that and we would just ask people to donate to what ever charity they want.  Maura this is will be a huge adjustment for us all especially around the holidays and special events.  I told my mom I expect you to both be civil. After all we are family and we don't turn our back on family even if we don't agree.  Arguments, divorces and cheating yes.  You know Lisa asked her to marry her and gave her a promise ring. Yes I am aware. Your mother and I were honest.  I still need to talk to Cheryl.  Yes we all knew about your arrangement, but we refrained from saying anything because we are all adults and as we know Rizzoli's have a tendency of having more than one sequel partner even if we are married. We thought we were being careful.  You all were. We just all know. Pierce and Sydney had a difficult time accepting it but they did with all our conversations we all had with them both.  They are calling me. Sashaleigha welcome to the Rizzoli family. Thank you Julianne.

We left the garage and they all said bye and they would be looking forward to getting to know Sasha. Frankie and Tommy stated that Sasha should move in with me but most likely another home with new furniture if we divorced.  They hugged us all and left. Sasha was surprised by the hugs.

Maura you really want me to move in here with you? Yes and no. I don't understand.  My brother in laws were right.  Too many memories here.  I will buy another house so we can move in and start fresh if we decide to stay together.  Monday I need to go to work . Plus I need to pack and decide what paintings and sculptures go with Jane. Our aunt left specific ones with her and I.  We bought some together.

Let just rest after we unpack. You can use one of my vehicles.  I will buy a few myself tomorrow. Okay!

We unpacked and took a nap.

Mom all your stuff was taken to your property like you wanted.  I spoke with them both.  I am going to give you honest feedback.  Okay go ahead baby girl.

Mom your marriage has been over for several years, since you were being intimate with Lisa and Cheryl. I really think you should divorce her. You have your own monies. You can work out who gets what and be civil at family events etcetera.   Marry Lisa.  You wouldn't mind? No not all at but stop sleeping or having dessert with Cheryl and anyone else. I will speak with both. Thank you. I am taking tomorrow off to get settled in my home.  I will email and let her know what items I want. Thank you baby girl for being honest.  I love you. I love you too.

Dorothy and I walked her out and she left.

Julianne so her and Lisa. YES. WE WILL HAVEA JUDGE AS A MOM. YEAH I GUESS WE WILL.