25

Sasha and Maur thanks for all you did for myself and Lisa  today. Mrs. Wright I appreciate you too.
I just finished speaking with Lisa she is tired and the IV's are helping her too. The doctor said she was bad but doc you caught it in time. She also said thank you for having her own pho and egg roll delivered was nice of you Sasha and more flowers. A gal can never have enough flowers. True. Your chicken pot pies I made from scratch will be ready in 20 minutes. The buzzer I handed you Mrs. Wright will let you know it's ready. Mrs. Wright I also made salad which is in the refrigerator.  Thank you. Maura she is a keeper and a looker. Mrs. Wright
Just because  I  a heterosexual doesn't mean I cannot say when I see a gorgeous women say something. Your so kind, thank you and your welcome.
Maur I will be looking forward the live stream of your wedding. Only for you. DON'T TELL KATELYN.  SHE ASKED ME AND I TOLD HER NO. LISA, MYSELF AND CHERYLARE LOOKUNG FORWARD  TO IT. SHE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO OPEN YOUR PERSONAL GMAIL ACCOUNT. SHE WROTE YOU SOMETHING
OKAY I WILL.

We left after finishing cleaning up and washing up. We sprayed ourselves with lysol then left.  Mrs. Wright locked the door and said she would turn the alarm on.

Sasha your chicken pot pies were delicious.  I always buy Marie Calendars.  You won't have to do it anymore.  Cooking relaxes me. I watch cooking shows when I get a chance.

We finally made it back and we took a shower and went to bed.  We were drained. This was not the type of day we planned. We had planned to go shooting than see a movie at the theater then to go eat out at a seafood restaurant.

Jane more mouthful of this yucky cough syrup as you so elegantly said so last time I gave you some. This stuff is nasty. They could of brought me 🍒 one. I am grateful for what I have. I am going to take a shower and read a book before I go to sleep. Call or scream out if you need me. Okay.

Mrs. Wright left and I got onto my laptop and started looking at old videos of Maura, myself, Julianne, Avery. Olivia,  Gloria and Izzy. I sure miss the two old pals of mine. I got up to use the restroom and washed up then went to sleep.

It was around 2ish when Maura was fighting in her sleep. I got out of bed so I wouldn't get hurt and waited until killed a man. She never said his name. I knew of some of her past. I just waited it out. She finally stopped and went back to sleep. I thought to myself how often this happens.

The following morning I woke up tired. We wanted to work out.

I changed into my yoga clothes and took my clothes I change after a shower than we would make breakfast.

Morning Jane. How did you sleep? Not great had a bad dream and had difficult time falling back to sleep. Here are your morning medications and your cream of wheat, sour dough toast with pineapple juice to help loosen up some more of your phlegm.

I took my medication with some juice then ate my  breakfast.  I then called my wife to see how she was doing.  She told me she just
finished taking a shower and it felt good. She had already eaten breakfast.

Lisa I am glad your clean now. Me too I was on the ripe side. The judges sent me a basket of oranges and flowers with s get well card.
I am feeling better alot better. Remember to watch their wedding. I will.  I have my alarm set. Kim is going to come up here so we can watch it on her laptop. Cool
Rest up babe. I will. You too and don't over do it. I won't Mrs. Wright won't allow it.

You got that right.

Mrs. Wright said it loud enough for Lisa to hear her too. We both laughed.  I asked for my I pad so I could entertain myself putting a puzzle with a piano and puppy in it.