50

We woke up refreshed and went for a walk on Maura's property enjoy the crisp air with our guns just in case of coyotes. We didn't see any coyotes but saw a few deer. We finally made it back with my niece and Julian.

Lisa your vitals were good before we left after breakfast and still are within the normal limits. Are you all up to going on my boat to fish since it didn't snow after all last night as bad as they said. It's melted already.  Auntie when did you get a boat? About a month ago. I haven't used it yet.  It's a new Duckworth boat that can sleep two and seat a total of 12 people which includes the driver and the passenger next to the driver. Julian let's go. Lisa and I will go get it and I will drive it up close to here so you two can get on. You two please go buy some bait. Okay Auntie. Lisa and I will meet you in an hour.

Lisa and I took off in the hummer to get my boat.

Babe I am glad it didn't snow bad and we are here in tahoe. The air is easier to breathe with out the smog.  I haven't seen your boat yet either just  what was in the brochure.

In Madrid...

Whew I was done working out on the bag and the treadmill

Whew I was done working out on the bag and the treadmill. I used wipes to clean the treadmill. I was glad that Sasha has extra wraps that was still in the package for someone new to use .

Sasha finally woke up after I took a shower. 

Babe lunch is ready. They made roast with salad and white rice.  Okay let me wash up and I will be there. I will wait. Maura is Jane still your best friend? Yes why ? I just was hoping I would be as bring your wife.  Sorry but to me being a spouse doesn't always equate go being best friends. I hope this does not hurt your feelings. Sorta.  Who is your best friend? I don't have any but friends. Maybe one day you will find one.

The nurse took hee vitals before lunch. She was getting me irritated but never did I say anything.

Maura I would like us to try to catch our own fish for dinner tonight. Ms. Hightower you shouldn't be fishing. Why is that Nurse Zarate? Because you could risk busting your stitches. Maura is this true? Yes but when you get a bite let me know. I can ring it in or ask one of the others to do it. MS. ZARATE YOUR SERVICES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED.  PLEASE HAVE THEM BILL ME.