9

In Sacramento...
Katelyn and Rony brought us dinnerrm expecting Maura to be here. I told her the same as continue to tell others.  She was happy and sad. Happy she went to relax and sad she didn't know or I didn't go with her.

Jane you know you could of taken a month off a work. KATELYN I WISH I COULD. She needed a change of scenery without anyone. I guess. Babe don't its not fair to Jane.  Jane I am sorry. I hope you liked the linguine with chicken parmessan with the salad and a merlot from Spain. Yes and the company.  We know you have to work on your case. We will clean up and let ourselves out. Thank you. Jane went to her office while we cleaned up.

Katelyn this is bothering her too. You see in her face. I just this month goes by fast.

We were done and yelled we were leaving.  She yelled back and got up to come to the entry way to hug us both. We hugged her back than we left.

I locked the door and turned on the alarm.  I got a glass of milk and the dozen of huge persimmon cookies to eat and drink my mill while I  worked. I finally went to bed at 10. I nodded off immediately.

The following morning I woke up and left after eating breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen before I left to the court house.

We woke up at 9 to the sound of jets skis.

Sashaleigha way to early. Here are some ear plugs.
We both placed them in our ears.   Both of our eyes were bloodshot when we kissed morning breath and all. We finally fell back to sleep with Maura right arm and right leg was placed over my body as she scooted closer to me feeling her breast touching my side .

Your honor I am going to appeal your decision.

Caleb looked at me and nodded his head yes. My client was still present. I told her and her family they have a few minutes in here before they take her back to the county jail. I left to go have lunch with all the judges.

Jane if you continue to work as you do, your going to lose alot of cases.  I think it's best if you take a sabitical until she returns.  I guess your right Castell.  I will speak with my partners and let them know.

We finished eating lunch at  a Chinese restaurant than we all left.  I drove to the office and asked to speak to my assistant to write a memo from me.  I went into detail about an appeal and why and which cases need to be covered and why. I than thanked her and told her to take two weeks of vacation. She thanks me and leaves to go type up the email and send it off as urgent.
I finished my notes and forwarded them to Charles than left.

I decided to go home and work out in the fitness room and figure out where I want to go and if with someone. 
I worked out and contacted Lisa and asked her if she could take time off. She text me back and said yes. It was granted.  She had put the time in yesterday.

Jane let's go to Greece. This way you are out of the country. You know she will be using a lap top checking in om her businesses etcetera.  Write her an email and let her know why, where, how long and who you are with. Okay!

I got on my cell and sent it to her Write away with voice activated.

I than booked a flight for the two if us. I learned never to take her plane again without asking her.

The tickets were purchased.  I called Lisa while driving through blue tooth that a limo would be there in an hour to pick her up..I voiced text all saying I would not be reachable while Maura is gone and to please go on without me being there on Friday.

I called Cheryl to let her know all. She told me she miss us but enjoy and take care of one another.

I arrived at my home and checked the weather. It was cold so I packed for winter and a few outfits for warmth and several bathing suits. The limo came and got me first. He placed all my luggage.  I took my laptop with my cell and purse than turned on the alarm than locked the door.

Mrs. Rizzoli where to next? I told him the address and he put it in his cell and we left. I got on my cell to book a hotel room for us.

I finished packing after checking the weather.  The limo arrived and he came and got all of my stuff. I only held onto my keys and purse.  I turned the alarm on and locked the door. I held his hand while I got in.

Hey thanks for asking me. Your welcome. I booked us a two first class tickets and the hotel for the duration.  I am paying half. Okay here are the amounts.  I got on my cell and added both up after divided by two before I deposited the funds in Jane's account.

We drank some champagne and ate some cashews.  Lisa said to take extra snacks for later.  We both placed extra in our purses.

Maura and I finally woke up around 1 and took a much needed bath. I called them to have a later lunch ready by two.

We would eat on the deck since it was still nice. 

We had more sex in the tub.

Damn Maura is killing me. I never had this much sex by no one else and not even complain one bit that the person was doing something wrong. It was like she could read my brain which sorta freaked me out.
We finally famished with no make up.

Maura I want us to stay on the boat only.  This way we don't have to worry about someone seeing us.  I will always provide some type of cover when outside so no one can see us. All the windows they cannot see in. I have people on boats keeping others away from us but the crew. Here is the wifi password and it's encrypted so only you see what you are doing.  This is your apple computer I bought for you. No tracers or anything. Thank you.  We ate than went our own way.
I turned on the laptop and ran a scan for virus and I called Shad to have him attach to this laptop  to make sure no one else had anything that would spy or clone etcetera.  He did what I asked and told me he put a back up something in it that would send a virus and it would explode whatever someone tried to who I had not given permission.  He told me it was on the house and I thanked him and told him to go to the sporting goods and put on me whatever he wanted.  He said it was all good but was it was kind for me to offer it.

I opened my work emails and saw my wife's.  I read hers first.  I let her know about the laptop and that Shad made sure no one could access it but whomever I allowed. I told her to enjoy herself and I was sorry she had to do this. I than typed I love my daddy J. I hit send than continued with the others.  I was on the laptop until 6. 
Sashaleigha told me dinner was ready.  We ate out on the deck. Raviolis close to what all us Rizzolis make with foccacia bread, with mixed green salad with Italian dressing with pierrier water and a bottle of Pinot. This time I tasted it. I chuckled when it was one of Everlasting wines.

I see you like my families wines too. Yes, I am on on going monthly purchase plan in  France. I get a few cases each month of each.

We finished eating and I told her the chefs raviolis was similar to the Rizzolis.

Would you like to go swimming in the Pacific Ocean or on the yacht.  How about on the yacht since it is cooler and started to sprinkle.

We went inside and changed into our bathing suits.
I wore a red and Maura had a blue one on.

It didn't take long for us to compete doing laps

It didn't take long for us to compete doing laps. I told her each lap was five grand for the winner which would be sent either way to Vincent korsak's children's shelter in Italy. We agreed.
Maura won 7 and I won 3. We finally relaxed and Maura  removed her bikini and I did mine. We swam to where the bar stools were at.

Maura I want you sitting right here while I have some fun to pleasure you.