29

In Italy...
Eric once your done with your calla, Avery and I are ready to go to Joey's place to eat dinner I bought us. Okay. Let me log out.

Avery how did you case go? It went fine. The prosecutor took the deal when she realized I was winning the case. My client was released.  He already did 6 months for something he didn't do. They are paying him a 856, 909. dollars which is an odd number. We made a lot. What about you? My cases were a breeze. 

We all left to Joey's home which use to be Debi and Jenna Davis home that Joey inherited.  She decided to keep it instead of selling it.

I was on my way back to Jane's. I called to see how they were doing. Sasha told me she finished putting them back to bed. Bailey helped Jane with her shower while she helped Lisa. She said they  both wanted Chinese food. She was making stir fry with spring rolls for us all. I told her I would be there shortly.   She  said she left for a bit to pick up all the mail earlier while June was here and the plate she ordered was here but would be put on when it wasn't raining.

In Italy...

Let's change and work out before we eat dinner

We agreed.

I had this room and changed while Eric and Olivia had another room

I called my wife to see how her day was and we exchanged how my day went. She was happy for my client and me. I was glad she was helping my aunts and cousin.

 I was glad she was helping my aunts and cousin

This was Eric and my room.

Babe are you done with your cases? Yes why?  Since we are here I would like to stay here until Friday morning and enjoy Italy.   Sounds good to me. This case was suppose to last until next week anyway. I will just clear it with Avery and have her ask Charles.

We went to the fitness room.

While working out,  I spoke to Avery

While working out,  I spoke to Avery. She said no problem and would let everyone know including Charles. We decided to take off our shoes and socks and jump in the pool to cool off and swim a few laps before we took our showers and reheat the ribs and corn on the cob with baked beans and a glass of wine with pierrier water.
We all cleaned up. Avery said she was  leaving for the airport with her clean clothes now. We said goodbye and safe travels home.

Babe we have this place to ourselves.  Yes we do.

We decided to go to our bedroom and sit out on the balcony with a glass of wine and our coats to enjoy the view.

Sasha how were they? They were good. I made the food as promised.

We all ate together.  We than helped them to bed. 

Maura I heard you two bought each other vehicle's for Valentine's day. Yes I love my Bentley.  My first one. You know I always went for Mercedes and BMW, hummer and trucks.  This time I wanted something different.  How is your marriage going? We have had a lot of discussions.  She is afraid I will cheat on her. Well. I know. 

I didn't tell her about the penniless statement or Jane would of got up and hurt her or at least say a few harsh words.  I kept it to myself to keep peace.  I want this marriage to work out. I finally took her vitals and said good night after she took her evening medications. I than went to check on Lisa.  She was asleep and I noticed she had already taken her evening medication that was left in the cup for her. I took her vitals and she was breathing better and her other vitals were good. I left her room and washed up.

Sasha its been a long day. You ready for bed. Yes dishes are done. I sprayed the entire place that they went into with microban  as well as the rooms we all went in. The door is locked and alarm is on.

We turned off the lights and went to take a shower and have a little dessert in the shower before going taking an actual shower.

Sasha I feel like a night cap and us watch the moon and listen to the rain with a slice of pecan pie. How about instead of alcohol we have decaffeinated coffee.  Sounds perfect.  I will cut the pecan pie while you make a two cups of expressos.

We did such and enjoyed the quiet time until we heard Jane yelling at hoyt in her sleep. Lisa woke up as well.

Sasha you go take care of Lisa. I will be sleeping with Jane tonight. It takes her awhile.  Ask Lisa who Hoyt is. She will tell you.

We finished our dessert and coffee than headed to stay with them.

Lisa who is Hoyt? He was a doctor who tortured Jane twice. She has scars from the scapules stabbing her like she was Jesus on a cross as well as her feet.  He is dead but they both went through alot over him. Sometimes she shuts down for a few weeks. Maura and the family stay with her and sleep in the same bed or room to help her feel safe again. I hope you don't mind her doing that.  I not fond of the idea, but I  need to trust my wife.  Yes you do.  Sasha will you go check on them and come back  to stay with me.  Sure I can do that.

I see Maura helping Jane get dressed and the wet sheet are on the floor and the bed has clean ones.
I don't say anything and just observe. Maura helps her into bed and just  holds her and speaks with her.

Maur I hope Sasha understands what I need and won't be jealous. We both are married to different people.  I don't want either of us to betray our spouses. J I don't want to be like our aunts. I want this marriage to work and be faithful to my vows.  Do you want me to ask Kim to come tomorrow? I will see how I sleep tonight and feel tomorrow.  Maura I really appreciate you and Sasha giving up your honeymoon time to attend to us. We will have all the time to go when you two are better.  Now get some sleep.  I held her close to me and kissed her cheek. She smiled and fell back to sleep.  I see my wife and ask her to come in.

How much did you hear of my conversation? All of it.  You can tell me about your aunts later my love.

I kissed Maura goodnight than left.

Lisa she is okay. She is not sure if Kim will need to be called or not. She will let Maura know tomorrow.

I turned off the lights and got under the covers after brushing my teeth and removed my slippers.

Lisa will you tell me about the aunts.  It sounded like they were unfaithful during their marriage. I think this should come from your wife. Okay.  Get some sleep.

We eventually nodded off to sleep.

Jane was sound asleep before I nodded off to sleep.