37

I was woken up to the aroma coffee, cinnamon rolls baking in the oven and the aroma of bacon 🥓

I was woken up to the aroma coffee, cinnamon rolls baking in the oven and the aroma of bacon 🥓.  I got up myself without any help to use the restroom, wash up and changed out of my pajamas.  I called my wife to help me get my sweat pants and panties.

Babe how long have you been awake? About an hour visiting with Yilena,  Liz, baby girl and June. I see you did alot yourself already. I did as most as I could. It was easy taking the shorts off but putting the sweat pants on would be too difficult. I woke up to the smell of coffee,  cinnamon rolls and bacon being cooked. Our nieces, Yilena and Liz are making breakfast for us all. Cool I am starving. Thanks for helping me with the sweat pants on. Your welcome.  I would of rather us having dessert. I know me too.

We kissed than we walked to the kitchen.

Morning ladies. The smell of coffee,  cinnamon rolls and bacon woke me up.  I am hungry. You can have coffee now correct? Yes Liz. Thank you.  May I have a cinnamon roll too? Babe please bring her one.

Thank you both.

Lisa started drinking her coffee after putting milk in it and eating her cinnamon roll.

Lisa don't fill up on the roll. Breakfast is ready.  Avery,  June,  myself and Yilena made hash browns, scrabble eggs, sour dough bread with butter,  smoked thick bacon,  mixed fruit cut up and the cinnamon rolls.

I served my wife.

Don't be surprised if I ask for a second cinnamon roll if there is any left. Yilena made a dozen and half.  There is plenty left over.  Your wife already had two.
She tried to have three but Maura told her no stated Liz.

Yeah sounds about right.  If she hadn't  stopped her, my wife would of have eaten four and still had room to eat this delicious breakfast. Lisa I don't like wasting good food. I am working out now not as much as I like.

We finished eating breakfast.  Sasha and Maura cleaned the kitchen while I was having my second cinnamon roll.

After I finish this, who wants to walk with me to the end of the corner and back?

Everyone agreed to walk. After we walked,  we played a game of poker. We all agreed the money would go to the Meals on Wheels site that had been broken into.  The guy got two years only but now would have a record.  As part of hid sentence, he had to pay all the money back with 10 percent increase,  pay for all of the damages,  pay for all the food x two per the judge. If he didn't, he would be arrested again and have to to six years. He had six months to pay it once he is put in six months. Jane told us he only still has to pay for the food.  Everything else he or his family paid for already.

Auntie why did you and Sasha go to work today? Ita flu season so we are keeping the clinic open all February and March open on Fridays . Not everyone works on Friday.  Plus I had to be recertified in CPR and first aid. Yes even a doctor. We all are certified as of today. I know it may sound funny a doctor needing to be certified. It's required for licensing.
Babe why did you go in? I work as often as I can so I don't feel bad when I take time off. It's a work ethic for me. Plus I had to meet with some of my employees from France. I see. When my aunt had a background check done on you. It was interesting to see what business's and properties you own. You definitely employ alot of people.  Yes I do . It seems Liz is the big winner 25,002.00.

It's getting windy and we know you two need to take a nap,says Yilena. We will walk you four out. Thank you for breakfast. I even took a cinnamon roll after Sasha put in then in paper baggies so we could reheat them if we wanted too.