36

We were finally  back at Jane's and Nia left us dinner in the oven. And made us Filipino food which we all enjoyed. 

Have you figured out where you two are going for your honeymoon yet? I am leaving it up to Sasha.  I just want to spend time on a yacht.  I enjoyed it last time and the pampering. I know you did babe.  I contacted my people I use in Spain. Even though it is cold Spain has a lot of events and historical places you will enjoy.  We have been to several Jane, myself and our loved ones but not all. I will definitely enjoy going back there again with you. It is settled than. I will email them and let them know we will fly in early in the morning. I would like to leave Sunday night.  Jane and Lisa will you be okay.  It's a day earlier than we planned? Lisa and I will be okay.  Enjoy your honeymoon you two deserve it. Thanks.  I want to go for a walk.  Okay we all go together.  I want to take your vitals before we go and when we return.  If you get tired or in pain,  let us know.  Sasha and I will go get one of the vehicles and bring you back. I know Bailey said you could but not for long walks. I know I won't screw up again . I want to be able to sleep in our bed again.  I want that too. Let's finish cleaning up the kitchen and we will bring some water with us and tissue too.

Sasha and Jane did the cleaning while I went to get my medical bag to take Lisa's vitals.

Lisa your vitals are good and your breathing is too. I am feeling alot better. The best I felt since being back home. 

We headed out the door. They told me and Sasha that June came by to visit and she bought herself a new black Porsche.  We all knew she liked driving baby girls so we are glad she finally treated herself well. We were able to walk with Lisa half way and then we turned around. She didn't want to over do it. She said she could of probably gone down the block we were on and back without problems. We all were proud of her making a good decision not to over do it. We returned and I took all of our vitals. Everyone had good vitals. I told Jane she could return to work on Monday.  She said she didn't want to leave her wife. She would just work from home.  This may Lisa feel good that she would stay with her.  Today ended Friday night.  Olivia and Eric called to tell Jane that they would be here to see us all on Sunday morning and they themselves and all of our nieces and their spouses would cook for everyone who was sick for breakfast. Breakfast would at 9.  We all decide to go to be early and rest.