24

We went to have lunch and have mimosas with lunch with the people from both of our jobs.  We paid for the lunch and we all enjoyed ourselves and getting to know one another. We left to go to Safeway to get some items for our wedding tomorrow as well some items for the newlyweds.  We picked up some pho from a Chinese restaurant and egg rolls that Maura said they both loved.

Maura called the house phone when neither of them answered their cells.

J wake up grumpy we just left you two care packages and lunch from our favorite Chinese food restaurant.  It's on the front porch.

Hichu...Maura this cold is bad. I will unlock the door. We need you to check our lungs they hurt.  Okay!

We got out of Sasha's jaguar and I had my medical bag with me. We picked the two Safeway reusable bags and one black reusable bag with the Chinese food and walked in.

Sasha please put them on the kitchen counter while I go to their bedroom to examine them.

I went to their bedroom

I went to their bedroom. I see they had their Boston jerseys on.

They both were sweaty.

Maur she is worse.

Lisa this is going to be cold sweetie. OK. Please take a couple of deep breaths for me each time I place my stethoscope on you.

I did this several times and took her temperature and blood pressure.  I than did the same with J.

Sasha call an ambulance for me and tell them this. Okay.

J she need to go to the hospital and you will stay here with Sasha.  I will follow them in one of your vehicles.  Take the Ferrari.  Okay.  I think she may have pneumonia.  Yours is just a chest cold.

The ambulance will be here soon.  Sasha please cancel the judge.  No no you two will get married as you two planned it.  Okay I will ask Mrs
Wright to come and stay with you than if she is available or someone else if she is not. Thanks Maur.

The ambulance is here.  Sasha please let whomever from  my work that shows up.  In the meantime,  please feed Jane and strip her bedding. She needs to take a shower and will need help. Okay.

I left once they had Lisa in the ambulance to Mercy hospital.

Jane here is a finger towel to wipe your face. Sashaleigha thank you.  Please call me Sasha. I started feeding her pho a little at a time.

This feels good down my throat.  Thank you for being here and for this.

She says this in between coughing.

Aye we will be family soon and my love cares about you so I do too now.   I feed her more and than she sees the egg roll and smiles. I feed her this too. She takes small bites. 

I will be back your door bell rang.

Sasha Maura called me where is my patient? In her bedroom

Sasha Maura called me where is my patient? In her bedroom.  I just finished feeding her. We need to take her a shower and I  need to change the bedding.  I will take her a shower.  She is familiar with me and you do the bedding. Okay,  I will place some clean clothes for her too.  We  brought her stuff to get them better too.

Mrs. Wright and Jane left for the the bathroom while I got her sweat pants, boxers and her Boston police t-shirt then placed them in the bathroom and took  the hamper to sort to be washed.  I started the washer with the whites first after read the labels than went to strip the bedding.  The room wreaked so I opened a window and sprayed the room and the mattress after removing everything. I took it all to the other laundry room to start it and washed my hands.  I made the bed and Jane looked  better.

Sasha close the window please.  Will do. Here is one bag for you. The other is for Lisa or you if you need more.  I started laundry in both laundry rooms and will clean your bathroom now. Thank you. I know this is not how you planned your day today. It's okay.  I adapt to what needs to be done.
Mrs. Wright would you like some coffee? Yes please. I saw what you liked in for lunch. I will be back shortly. 

I started the expresso machine.  My cell was ringing.  I remove it from my purse.

Hey how is she. She is bad they started her on IV. She will be here for a few days.  Thank you for staying there. Your welcome.  Once she falls asleep, I will be back. I did all you asked.  Mrs.  Wright helped her take a shower.  She was able to eat all of her pho and a egg roll. Babe put the rest in the refrigerator.  Mrs. Wright will feed her again later and is spending the  night. She will stay there this weekend. We will stay there from Monday.  Okay. Monday early we will return.  Maura I have an important meeting to be at. Please come afterwards. I will.