26

Maura babe please come out to the garages in a five minutes. Okay, I will be there once I finish folding the bathroom towels and putting them away. It will be closer to ten minutes.  Okay!

I walked out to the garage area.

I opened the garage and finished hanging up the fire extinguisher, first aid kit and the defibrillator

I opened the garage and finished hanging up the fire extinguisher, first aid kit and the defibrillator. Maura's 2023 Bentley was delivered this morning from San Francisco while she was in the shower after we did our work out in the fitness room. This is her Valentine's day / wedding gift from me. I had noticed while I looked online for the hummer.  She was looking at this when we were in Maui.  I called the same dealership I purchased my Bentley from and ordered this one.
She finally came out to the garage area. As she got closer, I closed the garages and waited for her.
Maura this is a two for one gift from me,  your Valentine's Day/ wedding gift. I noticed you were looking at this.

I opened the garage door and closed it when we got inside.

Oh babe thank you and the rights color top. I love it.
She handed me the keys and I unlocked the door.

I sat in it and smiled like this was my first car at age 16

I guess I will get use to driving again getting in the opposite door. Babe I love the car but we need to go inside and get ready for our wedding. Eva already set up the video camera so when we get married it can stream us live for are family and friends to see. Remember no looking on what we are wearing until the judge arrives. Okay!

Maura locked the car and we walked out of the garage and closed it. We walked hand in hand after she kisses me a few times thanking me for her car.

We were ready in an hour half. The judge hit the intercom to tell us she was here. I buzzed her in and went outside to meet her in the Porsche I rented for her while she was her.

Hello Judge Townshends.  I am glad you could make it. Thank you Sasha for renting the Porsche and paying for me and my husband to be here. He will be your witness. It's a lot warmer here than in New York. Your welcome. Let's go inside so I can introduce you.

We walked in and I closed the door.

Maura this is Judge Valentina Townsend who will marry us and her husband Guillermo from New York. They are both judges. Judge Townsends this is my fiancée,  Dr. Maura Isles.  It's nice to meet the woman who could make Sasha so happy.  Thank you and I try. Please come in. You have a lovely home. I understand you just bought this recently.  Yes I did. I sold my other home so Sasha and I could make memories together in a new home as a couple. I have always liked Sasha so please take care of her and treat her like royalty, says Valentina. I won't treat her like royalty but will treat her as an equal and my wife.
Babe  I agree with Dr. Isles, says Guillermo.
Let's get this started. I suggest you two to take your silk robes off unless you want to be married that  way.