42

We were up in the air and it definitely was different on the cock pit.  Maura put the plane on automatic pilot and she and the other pilot went over all in the cockpit.

Maura this is overwhelming for the first time.  It will take time. I won't let you fly yet. You still have classes to do and them practice in a plane on the ground.  Okay, this will take a while to do with my work schedule. It's okay.

Jane it's eleven we should go to bed. Okay. We got up and tossed the napkins and wet wipes away.  My wife was getting up on her own and walking pretty well. She still needs help changing but I enjoy helping her. I get to have some fun which she enjoys. We both went to the restroom to floss, gargle and brush our teeth. Lisa use the restroom first than I did. We washed and dried our hands than made our way to change and me have some fun.  I finally tossed our dirty clothes in the hampers in the bathroom. 

Babe reading or just trying to sleep? Sleep.

I turned off the light on my side.
We kissed a little. She laid her head on my abs and kissed them.  I kissed the top of her head.  We said goodnight. Lisa fell asleep before I.

In the air....

Okay its all yours the other pilot will be here shortly.

We both left the cock pit after 4 hours to use the restroom and get ready for bed.

Tonight was easy Maura since neither of us have to remove our makeup.  The crew here has seen me at my worst. I didn't mind.  Plus it's good to let your skin breath.

We kissed each other good night. Maura moved closer and I opened my legs so she could lay between them with her head by my breast bone.  We eventually fall asleep.

We slept until 7:39 and got up to take a shower and get ready for breakfast.   White omelet with wheat sour dough toast with strawberry jam and a blueberry yogurt with granola and cups of expresso and mango juice.

In Sacramento...
Jane woke me uo to tell me that TJ was here to take our vitals.and to draw some blood from me. I got up to use the restroom and brushed my teeth and hair.

Okay TJ and Jane you can come jn now. Morning Lisa how you feeling? Very rested. Jane told you I am drawing blood correct? Yes two vials per Maura.  I will have the results back by this evening.  I will forward and explain them to you in your personal email.  Okay thanks.

He already took my vitals so he just had to do Lisa's and draw the blood.

Lisa your lungs sound good  and your vitals are within normal limits for your age.  Thank you. Now just for the drawing of blood.  Molly made you breakfast. I left it with Jane already. Please tell your wife thank you. I will. 

He withdrew the blood and put the bandaid on me.

We thanked him and we walked him  out. 

What did she make us? French toast with sausage links, peach yogurt with granola and raisins if we want.  I made us two coffees.

While we ate and drank our coffees , Jane suggested we get the walking out the way. This way we could relax. We finished  and cleaned up.
We just the restroom and got changed into sweat suit and a light jacket because it wasn't too cold. Jane brought us two bottles of water.

Babe you did good 3/4 of our block. Yeah but you had to go get your truck. It's okay. I will drop you off in front and help you inside. Where do you want to sit to relax? The lounge we been spending alot of time. I need to use the restroom again. Not a problem Lisa.

We got her situated and I took off to park my truck and returned. 

Babe got back in time.  I see your hair is a little wet. It started sprinkling. I am going to go to the restroom.  I know you are tired so I am going to massage you no funny business.  I will then have you lay in my lap and we can talk.  I rather we lay next to one another and talk until we fall asleep.

Jane took off and I took off my sweat shirt and just has my t-shirt with a Boston red Sox blanket over me.
Jane returns with just shorts and her sports bra on.

I  know I will get hot. With both of our body heat, the fire place going and the blankets. One blanket for each so we have our own. I brought the arm pillow so when we lay on our sides my arm doesn't go numb.

I laid on top of Jane with her breasts as my pillow as we talked. We fell asleep with the sound of the alarm going off when Julie and her crew were here.

Sorry to wake you two. Its okay.  My sister made you lunch. I will put in the oven for it to stay warm. It's garlic potatoes with chives, turkey meatloaf and cauliflower.  Please tell her thank you. Maura emailed me what needs to be done. Of course, she did.

We both chuckled.  We ended up getting up to use the restroom again and decide to go to our bedroom once it was clean.