41

We woke up and made dinner after taking a shower.

We had left over barley soup with corn bread with chef salad and ice tea.

You two your limousine is here. Lisa and I  can cean up. We know it's 19 hour flight and you will land at 9 in the morning there.  Enjoy your three weeks. Maur I expect three cases of wine as usual and you know what I like. Yes 6 cases ladies.

We hugged them while the chauffeur was loading all our luggage.

Dang-Jane wasn't joking on how much you two were taking for three weeks. We know you two will shop for more. They got us there Maura.

Dr. Isles everything is in the hummer now. Thank you. We will be there shortly.

You two try not to be too rough nor too long with sex. What no word of dessert? No babe.  I need to be specific with these two they are stubborn worse than a mule at times.

Sasha shook her head at me, told them goodbye and walked to get in the hummer. They just looked at me and smiled. I waved goodbye and Jane locked the door.

I told her outloud.

Turn on the alarm. Yes, mom doing that now.

Sasha laughed at me and told me to come on.

Babe some areas won't change.  No they won't Jane.
Let's clean this up.

Strawberry icecream in a waffle cone for each of us.  Yes Jane but cleaning first.

Lisa washed and I dried and put everything away. I than got the supplies to make them and told my wife to go back to where we were seating at last night and for her to choose whatever she wanted.  I scooped the ice cream for Lisa's than walked to hand it to her.
She thanked me.  She told me she wanted us to watch the movie the equalizer from 2014. She started it while I worked on my cone. I put the scooper in the dishwasher,  ice-cream away, lysol wipes and paper towels for us. I walked back and sat next to my wife and we started watching it.

I showed my wife the three hangars at the airport that my sister and I rented or I rented.

This is my personal plane.

The Isles Foundation plane I use

Everlasting Vineyards helicopter

This is the place we  will be on tonight

Maura and I arrived and we went through security with all of our bags.

Okay, I will have the crew load everything up when they get here.

Okay here is a clip board and pen. I will begin showing what to do. I will give you the numbers or have you put  a check mark. This will take a little bit longer because this is a new plane. We bought two for the winery here and two in Italy. One for the plane and the other the helicopter.

The crew showed up and I introduced her to them and asked them to load our luggage up. The pilots said they would help, since we had trunks.
I went up the steps to open up the door for the luggage to be put in. I went over everything in the storage area.  I could tell she was a little excited.  We went back outside of the plane to do the exterior inspection.

Babe who does this if you don't do it? I haven't done one of these in awhile. The pilots usually have it done. I let them know that I would do it this evening so you could learn because you want to buy your own 747 Boeing and a helicopter.

We finished and than went inside to check all except the cock pit.