12

I woke up and we took a shower and got dressed.  I read my email from my cell.

Lisa she is okay so far. She does have covid and so does Sasha. She must be friends now to call her Sasha. I replied as well as Lisa than we ordered breakfast in. We decided to go shopping for clothes for us and others.  We didn't return with the items for others just ourselves,  Maura and Cheryl.  The rest we had a courier to pick it up.

We decided to work out in the hotel fitness center and have our Greek salad , chicken , some cookies and two bottles of Greek beer with water brought up to the room where we ate  on the balcony enjoying our meal. We took a shower than dried off and slept naked with Lisa's head on my abs and her left arm and leg draped over my body.

Sasha how you feeling? My temperature broke. Mine did too. The doctor came in and told us we are slowly improving as well as the rest of the people on the yacht.  I asked him how the employees were. He told me unfortunately all 25 died. He excused himself as Maura comforted for crying.

Maura 26 people because I had to be where you were at. Sasha please don't blame yourself. Let's take a shower and get ready for breakfast. 
I called for the bedding to be changed and the room sprayed while we took a long hot shower together draining our sinus.

This is gross. Yes nut that is bad burgers as most people call it. You can see on the wash rags the colors are changing. We got out and washed our hands after leaving the dirty wash rags in the shower.

Maura even without makeup your still beautiful. So are you.

We finished getting dressed into sweat pants and a sweat shirt. We gargle and brushed our teeth after we took more medicine.  I called for them to clean the bathroom and asked for them to bring us some creme of wheat with some fruit, 🍍 juice and more bottles of water and tissue. We both got on our laptops. I could tell Maura was missing her wife.

Maura after everyone leaves use your cell to call your wife.  Its not Sunday.  Maura she and your loved ones must be worried. Please do the same. I will.

They came to clean the bathroom and brought what Sasha asked them too. We were hungry and ate all and finished all the pine apple juice.  We sat in the chairs tired of laying down and called our loved ones.  Maura had ear pods as well as I.

I woke up in Greece to my cell ringing and it stated my wife's name.

Hey doc how you feeling? My temperature broke as well as Sasha's. The medication is working extracting all the bad mucous out. I am so glad.  We went shopping and we bought everyone some clothing and ourselves . We kept ours, yours and Cheryl's and had a courier pick up the rest. I am able to track it.

We both miss you alot. Me too. She bought you a cell. Yes and please continue to email me. I will call you unless it's an actual emergency.  I need to some work. Doc please don't over do it. I won't.  Doc something isn't right. All on board are improving but 26 people died.  One from yesterday on board and 25 who went to the hospital. Maura that is awful. Yes it is but she is taking care of all the expenses and having their bodies or ashes flown to a mortuary of the families choice. She writing checks for the full month of January and another check which is sizeable for the family they normally would be living with. Maura you two have many of the same caring qualities.  I know.  I better go my voice hurts.

I spoke in tagalong a language Sasha didn't understand. I have been having Shad do a work up on her and this time he took me up on my offer which I was glad.

She and Lisa both tell me they love me and not to over do it..I end the conversation before Sasha is done with hers.

I waited until she got off her cell before asking her to let's play a game of cards of concentration. When I did she agreed and chucked. I explained this would help us and how.  We placed the cards down. I told Sasha to go first. She definitely had a photogenic memory like me. We started enjoying the game.  We played five games of it and ¹poker. This time all the winnings went to the Everlasting Teen home.

For someone who likes to gamble you are terrible at it.  Today is nor my day. The teen home received 125 grand.We decided to do a few yoga poses to get our muscles to work so atrophy would not sit in. We than drank more water and slept in sweat bottoms and a sports bra. Before we fell asleep.  We noticed while we took  a shower that are hematomas were fading out.

In Greece...we decided to go watch a indoor concert because it was getting good reviews. We dressed casual and enjoyed it. We went to  restaurant and enjoyed the fresh catches of the day with rice and bread with a bottle of rose wine.  Lisa paid for everything. 

Let's go for a walk along the water.  It's a gorgeous night.  We finally stopped and Jane grabs me by my waist and kisses me and I reciprocate and happy she didn't refrain from pda.
We kissed more and decided to go back to the suv and Jane was driving us to the hotel.  I asked her to pull over by the park. No one was present so we made love in the back several times .

Jane today was a perfect day and ended beautiful as you are. We got dressed and left and made it back.

We went up to the presidential suite.  I put the latch lock which prevents someone from entering.  Jane picks me up and places me over her shoulder than let's me down. We got undressed quickly and ended the evening with us making love until we couldn't anymore for pure being spent.  We kissed than fell asleep for the night.