14

It was now the end of January.  We all were feeling better and cleared to leave the country. Sasha and I had made love all night and this morning before we landed in Sacramento.  She wanted to meet with Jane at our home. So a town car came and got us.

Good evening Jane it's nice to officially meet you

Jane lost it and hit her.

Jane Clementine  Rizzoli what the hell has gotten into you.  Let me get you some ice for your Jat. No Maura it's okay. I deserve that. You damn well did. Dang it Jane stop or I will ask you to leave my home.  But babe. No babe me. I am going to be honest with both of you. If I wasn't married to you, I would marry Sasha.  Are you freaking serious? Yes I am Jane.

Sasha looked stunned.

What do you see in her? Jane she is very caring, giving and has a good heart.  She gave me the option to leave the first week, but as you know I fulfill what I say I would do.  Yes I know.  Are you asking me for a divorce? No I am just being honest with you both. Jane I didn't know how Maura felt about me. I was honest with her and we had alot of good conversations.  We are so compatible and many ways. Maura I am going to go my daughter's so you two can figure our what you want to do. I am guessing she paid you for all your time there and will not go after your resources.  Yes she did.  So basically she paid to have sex with you so your prostitutes yourself out like a whole.

I was so hurt by her words that I back hand her and busted her lip.  I didn't feel sorry for her.  She packed her bags and left.

Let me get you some ice.  I am calling a lock Smith to change the locks too. Maura this is all my fault.  Yes and no. It's my fault too, but she had no right to call me a prostitute or white.

I went to get her ice pack and handed it to her. I than called a lock Smith to change all the locks.  Once they are done. I will do a group text her and let all know. I know some will be angry and disappointed with me.

The lock smith is on the block so I locked out. How is your jaw? It hurts and probably will have a bruise for awhile.

I kissed her jaw and she kissed me.

Maura were you serious that you love me and will marry me?Yes but there is so much I need to decide on.  I will wait for as long as it takes. I better get going. No please stay.  I want you with me.

We sat down and I laid in her lap when she called her twin sister.

Hey about time I hear from you. I know.  Sis who is there with you at the house? Rony,  baby girls , their wives, basically all the Rizzolis,  their spouses and Nazanin. Why whats up? Please put me on speaker.

Aye you guys come in the living room. Maura wants to talk to us all.

I kissed Sasha while I waited.

Okay sis we are here. You all knew about my financial problems with Sashaleigha Hightower.  I left with her to be with her intimately for a month.  You did what and my mother was okay with this? Yes and no baby girl. While I was there we both got covid because of eating at Blazers.  Anyway 25 people died of the crew on the yacht and one died on the ship.  Anyway she gave me an out to come back in the first week. You know how I am when I say I am going to do something.  Yes we do know cousin, says Joey. Well I stayed the entire month and we came back today.  Sasha was honest with her feelings about wanting to marry me. Are you sis? I really don't know Juanita.  Well we returned this afternoon.  She wanted to speak with Jane.  It didn't go well. Jane hit her in her jaw which now has a bruise. She is lucky she won't press charges.  I am not sure if Jane will press charges against me for busting her lip. You hit Jane. Yes Frankie.   I was honest with both of them. Jane packed her bags. She is going to your home baby girl. Which baby girl Maura? Yours sweetie. Sasha will be staying with me at my insistence while I decide if I will divorce my wife. Sis you sure you want to do this? Carlo I am not sure about anything.  I am sure that I didn't appreciate Jane calling me a prostitute and a whole. This is why I hit her. My sister called you so hurtful names but was it because she was paying you? Yes Tommy.
She doesn't know the locks are being changed . The men are doing it now. I did tell her to leave my home. Can Sasha here you and us? Yes I can. Sasha do you really love my twin sister? Yes Katelyn I do. I even have a ring in my luggage that I bought in Greece that she didn't know about until now. Maura is the only woman I ever been with.  Sis we will support both of you. I don't like admitting this, but I supported your two decision but never liked you marry our cousin. I know Katelyn and you were not the only one. Maura my mom is calling now. Do you want me to tell her you changed the locks? Sure.  I will be moving all her vehicles out the garage so she can get them. I am hurt and angry so I don't want her back in my home.  They changed the gate code too. You guys please get the your trucks and come and get all of her belongings if not, I will have a moving company tomorrow to get them by today even if I have to pay more.  I will have them placed in storage as well. Auntie don't we are on our way. Maura my mom is pissed and I told her you three were all wrong. She agreed.  I just hung up with her. She will have us get her vehicles.  She doesn't want to see you either. Okay well I need to pay the locks Smith and take care of some finances.

Sis we love you.  Sasha don't hurt my sister or your monies won't help you be safe. I understand Juanita.

We ended the conversation.

I wrote a check out to the lock Smith company.  He handed me several keys and new garage openers.  I thanked them and they left.

Love this is a huge step.  I know. Sasha if she hadn't called me a prostitute or a whole this wouldn't of happened.  I need to contact my bank and remove her name from my accounts and  all my policies. Okay. I am going to get a bourbon if you don't mind. Go ahead.

I contacted the bank and they removed her name. I than contacted my insurance policies, my properties and credit cards as well.

I finally sent out a group text to all and was completely honest.  Some were shocked, angry and disappointed in both of us. Others didn't blame me .