71

Hello ladies and gentlemen please come in

Hello ladies and gentlemen please come in. Welcome to Amal and my home. This is my wife Amal Harris and I am Janice Harris.  Let's go put the food in the kitchen.

Sasha introduced them to everyone and I told them where each one would be working at in what capacity. 

We have more leos and doctors.  Yes we do babe. If you ever want to come over to play with out them, you all are more than welcome. Everyone should be here soon.

People were arriving and we continued to introduce them than they started doing it.

Sydney this is Dr. Brian Dietzen he will be doing your modeling exam when you return to make sure your good  to work.  It's nice meeting you. This is my husband.  I know him. I listen to him on my Playlist. Thank you for listening to me. I was sad you canceled your concert the next day in New York. I understood and got my money back.  I am sorry. I will give you VIP tickets to you all who work for Sasha. I will have my mom get in touch with you all. I will be back doing concerts in April.

Everyone the charity tonight is the Meals on Wheels. Katelyn will gladly  take your checks or you can deposit in any of these accounts set up for the program. All are tax deductible. Tonight's games will cost you five hundred each.  If you don't have it, it's okay too. Please do that then come and serve yourselves.  The money will be in Cheryl's name to honor her work in our community. 

Maura nodded and cried a little.  Pierce and Sydeny hugged my  wife Maura. We eventually served ourselves than went to the bowling room.

I can honestly say Maura I do not have a bowling alley in any of my properties

I can honestly say Maura I do not have a bowling alley in any of my properties. As you can see Sasha it's in the memory of Amals parents and her only brother .

Everyone started showing up as we practiced.  We ended up being on opposite teams but had a blast.  It was good seeing our security detail enjoying the food and themselves as well. We eventually left their home around nine thirty.  Everyone helped clean up so it didn't take long.

We waited for people to leave so we could leave as we were few of the first ones there.

Maura we enjoyed ourselves.  I haven't bowled in years. Maria I am glad you enjoyed yourself as well as the others. I heard about you donating to charities but glad to see it in person says, Jennifer Esposito.  It was also good to see some of my former co-workers.  I am glad you all were here to enjoy all of this.  We better get going.