5

Jane I am glad we came over.

We just finished having mind blowing sex and were back in bed naked on our sides looking at one another. I placed a promise ring on Jane's finger promising her even though we were with other people I would always love her and hope we would some day be married. She told me if that day arises she would be honored. We kissed and nodded off to sleep.

The following morning, I woke up to Lisa giving me a fucking awesome blow job. She told me she and Cheryl took the day off today. I was glad to be woken up by her giving me a blow job. She marked my shaft, balls and later my buttocks, back and the back of my neck when she used a strapless to fuck my anus good.

Maura woke me up riding my dick. She told me she would enjoy waking up riding me alot.

Her landline rang and it was Sashaleigha. Maura reaches for it and says hello.

Maura instead of me going to France come with me to Hawaii. We can fly there and stay on a yacht. I haven't been with anyone since Edward died two years ago nor with a woman. I want you to be my lover for a month. You can check in with your wife once a week on my cell but no other contact with anyone else. If you are willing, I will pick you up in two hours giving and your wife to decide and fuck one another. Just bring a passport. I will buy anything you need. You have twenty minutes to decide. If you are as a good as a lover as Edward said you were, I will stop .

I hung up and got up and got on the intercom and told my wife the other two listening .
I unlocked the door and they walked to my bedroom. I agreed and we all fucked one another for an hour before I got up to take a shower. Lisa made us breakfast. We ate quick. We had 19 minutes to spare. I removed my pants and panties than bent over the couch so Jane could fuck me hard the last 15 minutes before I had to get dressed. Jane and I enjoyed our last time together. Jane cleaned me up and I got dressed. I kissed them all good bye. They knew not to tell anyone about this arrangement only to tell people I'm taking a month off to relax only and Jane would speak with once a week only.

The chauffer opened the door and he held my hand as I got in. She handed me a flute.

I hope you like this French champagne.

To us Maura a month of having sex and we might be friends after this.

I took a sip of it.

Very good year. I am glad your pleased.

We went over her likes and dislikes in making love. She had the same likes and dislikes as me which was odd but no way would she be told this.

We will be there shortly. I have told the crew not to disturb us until we are ready to land.I WANT MY FIRST TIME IN THE AIR. Sashaleigha have you ever had sex on a plane? No. I will take it easy in the beginning.

Jane you okay? No but will have to be. We will still meet on Friday just in case. In the meantime, we get naked. Lisa you on your back and Cheryl you on mine.