30

The following morning I woke up to make us all white omelets with mushrooms,
onions, cilantro, a little cheese for Sasha's and mine only, cooked turkey sausages cut up, with lagers orange and pineapple juice together. I Madd Sasha and I expresso  with a slice of sour dough bread with some butter and a whole banana for us all.

Babe let's take them their food. They already went to the restroom.  Bailey and my sister Katelyn will be here in an hour.

We took them their food. We left to eat ours and checked after wards if they wanted anymore.  Jane and Lisa only wanted a 20 Oz of sprite and a room temperature of crystal geyser water.  We told them who would be here. Katelyn would stay until one of us returned from work.

J do you want me to call Kim?No thank you. I am good. Okay  see you later this evening.  It stopped raining an hour ago so be careful of the oil.  I will. 

Lisa you two are better so we are going to move you to the master bedroom now. Thank you. Bailey will be here shortly to work with you. My sister Katelyn will be here until Sasha or I return from work.

Sasha moved her stuff to the master bedroom while I helped her to the bed there .

Ah my wife gets to be in bed with me. Yes but no sex you two. Your still weak.  Julie and her crew will be here too so they can clean up and do everything else.

We said goodbye. I kissed Sasha goodbye and I waited for Katelyn to show up. I had written down the next time for their medications and to continue giving them water and lager juice with their names on in the refrigerator.
I finished getting ready when the buzzer went off. It was my sister so I buzzed for the gate to open.

Hey sis here is the list to go by. They are not to have any sex at all. If they even try, please help Lisa in one of the guestrooms.  I wrote down their next medication times. They have been holding the food down and eating all of it without problems. Please make sure they have no alcohol nor caffeine items.  Bailey will be here shortly to work with Lisa.  Julie and her cleaning crew will be cleaning so don't do anything.  Okay. See you later and call me if you need help.  I am sure I will be okay.  Love you sis. Love you too. I left and looked back before I got too far.

 I left and looked back before I got too far

I knew my sister would take care of them.

I heard the door open and it and Julie with her crew.

Hey Katelyn I heard Lisa is back home now.  Yes they both are awake so please do their room first. I will help them out of bed and have them wait in another bedroom until you all are done.  Me and my employees will help them move back.  I know you have alot of work to raise funds for the meals on wheels program.  Are you ever going to expand it? Unfortunately, not. It's hard enough keeping enough volunteers to do what they do as it is. I am just glad that there are other programs out there not like us everyday for lunch, breakfast and dinner.

I left go help Lisa move. Jane was able to finally feeling better to move herself.

I am moving you to another room so they can thoroughly clean this room and the bathroom. Julie and will help you and one of her employees will help you move back if necessary.  Remember no sex strict orders.  Yes we know.  Maur warned us or she would separate us. You know she will. I know. Jane please get your stuff and I will help Lisa and get her stuff too. Okay!

I got Lisa situated after she needed to use the restroom than Jane went too.  
I brought Lisa her items and told them to call me or face time me because I would be on my lap top and wouldn't be able to hear a text because of the vacuum.

Within an hour,  Julie helped my wife move back and we both were back in our bedroom. We both were tired but Lisa couldn't fall asleep as Bailey showed up with her table and set it up.

Jane how are you feeling?  A little sore from being in bed alot. I am walking around though. After I finish with Lisa,  I will work on you if you like. Yes please.  Okay.  I will just watch a movie in the meantime.

Lisa and I talked as I worked on her muscles. 

Bailey thank you fot coming to do this. It's not a problem. I am just glad your better and home. Me too. Okay let me help you to your bed. Drink this entire water.  After I finish with Jane, I will help you to the bathroom.  I hope you are using your stand up walker. Yes I am. Good.

Okay Rizzoli get your ass up on the table after I wipe and dry it. Yes mam. Oh it's too early Jane. Aye I haven't been able to jab anyone for awhile. Okay go ahead.

I worked on Jane as she teased. Lisa told her to stop because it hurt to laugh. I chuckled  and Jane glared at me.

How you feeling? Alot better thank you. Your welcome. Just bill us together.  Bailey bill me not Jane and whatever our insurances don't cover I will.  Babe don't say anything. You drink your water too. I will go get you two some more.  Bailey please bring me some juice.  I will Lisa.

Before Bailey left to get my wife juice she laughed and said okay.

She returned with more bottles of water and juice for me. We thanked her and she cleaned up and left.

Babe let's go to sleep. Jane please lay close to me so I can get comfortable.  Anything else your honor?I think that will do it. I miss this.  I did too.

I drank a little of my juice and  we finished our water.

Oops I'm back. I forgot to take you to the restroom.  Ah thanks Bailey.

Bailey help me up and I used the walker. Jane went after me. Bailey helped me into bed after helping me change into a sports bra and shorts.  Jane kept me warm so I didn't need to wear my sweats to bed.

She finally left.

Ooh legs.  Jane Clementine Rizzoli don't blow this. Babe I only said legs. I know better.  Fine, but you cannot blame me.

We both just smiled. I drank some juice and we than nodded off after a while.