35

Penelope Jane gave me the wifi guest passwords so we can work on our laptops. We have to figure out what to make for us all for lunch. Katelyn should hopefully will be here to eat with us all. They both are asleep too.

We looked to see what was in the pantry and the refrigerator and decided to make salmon with a nice salad, jasmine rice and ice tea for lunch which wouldn't take long to make. We logged into our lap tops and started working. Nia stopped switch the laundry and start a new load. She said she had one more load and it would all be done.

Brian I need a ride to go pick up my Porsche. June I still cannot believe you bought yourself that.  You have a hummer. I know I just never thought I see you owning one. I liked my wife's so I finally bought one.

We left on our way Brian and I discussed up coming shoots. He said the electric vehicles and installing stations was a good investment especially since they are getting more clients.

Brian I am just glad that they were finally able to repave the employee parking lot. June you might think about expanding and getting another parking lot. Not everyone can park their vehicles.  I bought the land next to us and its finished too. You were sick yesterday. I didn't know. I told you I had it covered.
You can see people are parking there now.

I am glad because people were getting tired of walking blocks to get here

I am glad because people were getting tired of walking blocks to get here. I know I just had to talk the previous owner selling it to me. He wanted too much so I waited until thus year when he came and asked me if I was still interested in it. The city was tired of him not taking care of it. I hired Harold to remove all the dead trees.  It looks good now.

We finally arrived Brian said he was going to lunch with some of his buddies.  I told him I was going to go check on Jane and Lisa than I would be back at work.

I picked up the keys and said goodbye to the salesman Todd who sold it to me.
I text my wife to let her know it I picked up my car and was heading to check on Jane and Lisa for a few than go back to work to eat my lunch.

Bailey how is she doing? She is doing alot better

Bailey how is she doing? She is doing alot better. This should be my last week working with her. She won't be ready to go back to work yet but she won't need my services anymore.  I have let her know, text Maura and spoke with Jane on what she is to do . Okay thanks for coming.

We heard a car pull up and see June getting out of 2023 black Porsche

We heard a car pull up and see June getting out of 2023 black Porsche. Nia opened the door and let her in.

When did you get that? Penelope I just picked it up. It's my treat to myself.  I love it.  I came by to see how they were doing and if they needed anything  before I go back to work. They are in the other lounge area. Okay thanks.

Hey you two.  How you doing? We are doing alot better. I see you picked up your Porsche.  Yes and love it Lisa. Jane thanks for helping me close the deal on the parking lot next to me before you got sick. Your welcome
How did it work out? Harold and his people did a good job getting rid of all the dead trees and killing all the weeds before the cement was laid. This is how it looked before people started using it.

 This is how it looked before people started using it

It looks good but no stripes like your other one. No Jane.  People know how to park and it's private. They signed the waiver releasing me and the studio like the first parking lot. How's the electric vehicles working out? Lisa they are saving me alot of money on gas. You still have the truck  right? Yes Lisa.  Do you need anything before I leave? No Maura ordered groceries so we are all good. Okay. I know they are leaving Monday for three weeks for their honeymoon.  If you need anything, call me. We will.

We hugged each other goodbye then I left after saying goodbye to Nia and  Penelope.

Jane and Lisa lunch is ready.  Do you need help Lisa? No Jane will help me but thank you Penelope.

Jane helped me to the kitchen.  We sat down to salmon, jasmine rice and salad with ice tea that was decaffeinated.

We all ate our food and enjoyed the meal and catching up on our lives.

Lisa here is a bottle of water so you can take your medicine. I sure will be glad when Friday night arrives. I will be done with these horse pills. I can split them if you want.  Thanks Nia but I am use to swallowing them now.

They got up to leave while we cleaned up. We had already did all of the laundry and put it all away.

We decided to rest and watch a movie.

I finally parked at work.

I went in and went to the break room to warm up my lunch and than ate it

I went in and went to the break room to warm up my lunch and than ate it.  I had a meeting with a new company who wanted our services.