75

The following morning.

Jane let's go swimming for an hour and no funny business. I just want to get a work out in swimming only. I know we messed up. 

I didn't respond to her statement.  I knew I messed up. We got changed and we went swimming a little longer than an hour. I felt good after taking a shower. 

Babe have you checked to see how the girls are feeling? Yes they are still sick but not coughing and sneezing as much. Juanita is done cooking for them. They said they are good to cook for themselves but don't want any company.  They are okay on groceries. My brother Tommy and Drew dropped off groceries for them. Laura and Frankie made them breakfast and lunch.  Olivia and Eric are dropping dinner for them too. At least they don't have to cook today.

Since they are taken care of let's go after breakfast and get our hair cuts and dyed,  nails and pedicures done with Lisa, Candace and Avery.  They want to thank us for the game last night.  They had a ball as well as Fred. He text me last night to thank me. He had a blast. They made it evening and stayed in the city to eat dinner. They got home late.

We made breakfast and cleaned up. We left to go meet them at the place Candace text Jane.

Maur not waking up. It's too early. Okay, I already ate and did my yoga. Your breakfast is in the oven. Thank you my love. Your welcome. I am going to go to my sisters to go over some business than.  Sleep in.

I gave Sasha a kiss on her forehead and left.

We finally arrived.  Jane and I both needed hair cuts and dyed.  Our gray was showing.  We were going to do it Tahoe but we left early than we had planned.

Okay ladies first the coloring of our hairs and hair cuts than the pedicures and nails done. This is being paid by Avery, Fred and Lisa . Fred said we definitely needed hair cuts and some coloring. He gave them his credit card information and told me to sign it but with my name. We are paying for the other two.

Jane and I text Fred thanking him. He responded telling us we were welcome and to enjoy our morning of pampering.

We all had appointments so we didn't have to wait. We told the men and women how we wanted our hair cuts and which one wanted a total dye or touch ups.  They had us go get our hair washed and heads massaged.

I finally arrived and Rony was just finishing up exercising when she came and hugged me

Okay smelly please take a shower . Ah Maura I was waiting for you so you could smell me. Babe you do stink go take a shower so my sister and I can conduct some business.

Rony kisses my twin sister .

Let's have a seat in here.  I made I some coffee. Thanks sis. Wow this room looks better now with less photos. I agree. I had way too many photos up.

We sipped our teas and went over the emails from John, Joy, Nia and Penelope. We responded to those before we went over the revenues and how much we were going to have to pay uncle Sam his portion of our earnings and the Italian government there money.  We emailed Laura and told her to go ahead with the quarterly payments to both.

Sis, Penelope and Rony agreed with you on the other two wineries. They went together midweek. I didn't know. I didn't know until last night. I was at a fundraiser for the meals on wheels program when they went.  I knew my wife took the day off and had plans with Penelope, but  I never asked her. Maura I would like to sell these two wines in the bed and breakfast and the restaurant in Italy only. What about here? No they can go to Napa. Okay it's settled. We are done. Sis I am glad we have some alone time. How are you doing with Cheryl being gone? I feel guilty.  I still would of married Sasha but didn't know she was faking being happy all this time. She had us all fooled. I know I couldn't find a cure for her but I would of tried.  I know you would of and she knew that.  I think she was just ready to be with her loved ones in heaven. I know but it still hurts.  She had another life that Jane nor I knew about.  What do you mean? You met Lola and Tarek last night.  Yes they seemed to be good for one another.

I went into detail and than Rony joined us. 

Maura maybe she just wanted that part of her life a secret.  Rony Lisa said no. She thought we knew. It's done sis you need to accept it and move forward.  Cheryl didn't do it to be mean. She probably thought Lisa told you two. True but she probably wondered why we never brought them up because we didn't care.  This is the part that hurts.  Maura I highly doubt that. Cheryl didn't come off to me to be that type of person.  Thanks you two. Yes I still miss her. I hired a new optometrist to replace her. Here is what I had done to the waiting area of optometry dept.

Sis that is very thoughtful

Sis that is very thoughtful.  Thank you. It's a man who replaced her. Yes he seems to be a qualified man from what Piper and Christopher tell me. I have yet to meet him. I will meet him Monday when I return and inform them that Lola will be doing her volunteer work at the clinic but as a paid part timer. Sis she isn't a volunteer than. Yes I guess your right. She seems to be good person.

We talked a little more before I left.

Our hairs looked good as well as our toes and finger nails. We went to Indian restaurant to eat lunch. It was delicious as usual then we went to go see a comedy movie than came back home to take a nap. It was like three when we returned.

Babe you finally woke up. Yes and thank you for the crepes and the potatoes were delicious.  I am glad you liked them.  What do you want to do this afternoon? Let's do some painting.

Instead of canvas Maura we can use our bodies as a canvas

Instead of canvas Maura we can use our bodies as a canvas. You can go first. We will use water paints. Okay but no painting above each other's nipples. You take the fun out of it.

We had a blast doing this with water colors. We both were glad a hallway bathroom was close so we wouldn't make too much of a mess on the hardwood floor. We ran into the bathroom laughing.  It took a little work removing the paint but we both felt it was worth it. After we driesl ourselves off and got dressed into shorts and a sports bra, we went and started cleaning up the mess in the hallway with bucket of water,  mops and white towels. Maura did the art studio while I did the hallway. The canvas on the floor we let stay because it had plastic under neath it so it wouldn't soak into the floor.