40

Everyone finished eating.

Everyone thank you for coming to our home. Lisa and I appreciate hosting this here. We know having everyone spread out wasn't something we are all accustomed too. We wanted it to be here because Maura doesn't want Lisa to live this area except for appointments which hasn't been needed with Maura and Bailey coming here to give her the medical exams and treatments she needed to get better. While Maura and Sasha leave tonight for Spain which they graciously put on hold for my wife and I to get better. We could never thank you all for helping,  staying anf giving up your time and at times your own beds to stay with us. I knew we broke Maura's rules of no dessert.  She gave us an ultimatum and we apologized for going against it even though a Rizzoli has difficulty refraining from dessert or other people know it as sex.

Some people laughed and others shook their heads.

We wish them well. Thank you Liam, my niece Olivia, TJ and Kim will be coming here to check on Lisa so she won't have to leave. I know she is going stir crazy not leaving the gated area but is happy to be home with me in our new home.

Jane is right. I am grateful and am going stir crazy but its been good seeing you all. With that being said, Bailey has given me permission to swim for thirty minutes with my wife. This is what we are going to do before taking a shower and taking a nap. Please continue to stay and enjoy the live entertainment and to socialize. We have poker chips and others brought theirs too. We won't be playing but go ahead. All the monies today will be going to Pierce and Sydney's former high school to help the students receive free lunches and funds to pay for their school supplies.  Bid big please. We know the students need the help.

We left to change to swim while others got ready to play poker.

We went back outside and the water was warm enough when we got in

We went back outside and the water was warm enough when we got in. We could hear the music and people singing. They were having a good time.  We even saw a few dancing.  

Jane I am getting tired. Okay we will stop. Too much excitement.  I didn't even make it to thirty minutes. Its okay.  Some days you feel better. Today we were up early and so many people around conversing with us got us both tired.
I got out first and wrapped my Terry cloth robe around me and a towel to cover my wet hair. I slipped my feet in my Adidas shower shoes.

Babe ready.  I held my hand and Lisa grabbed it. I put the robe on her while she towel dried her hair and put her Adidas shower slippers on and we walked inside.

We took a nice shower and has a little dessert nothing strenuous under the water.  We dried ourselves and blow dried one anothers hair than brushed our teeth.  We decided to take a nap in the same bed.

You guys thanks for all the monies for our former high-school.  We counted it all. It came out to over 10,354.50 cents. Pierce will drop the money off tomorrow while I am in New York for work for the week.

You guys thanks for taking the tent down as well as the tables and chairs. We are buying the table and chairs for them and the heaters, warmers so they don't have to worry about renting the stuff. Sasha your so generous. It's really nothing but thank you.

We walked everyone out to their vehicles that were parked in front only. Maura Gabe Courtney our mail box key earlier since she forgot until Courtney asked her for it. It was lunch time so we made some Batley soup with corn bread for lunch. I went to get Lisa up and Maura went to get Jane up.

Sasha they both are in here  reading.  You two lunch is ready.  We figured we start sleeping in the same bed. Not a problem. Sasha and I will move your stuff in this bedroom.  Lunch is served and it's on the kitchen table.

Lisa got up using the cane with four rubber and metal short legs on it. She was definitely getting stronger. I was glad because I just want her to be healthy again and be a loving wife to my former wife.

We brought everything and removed the lingers in both bedrooms.  We put new liners. We left the bed as it was for Julie and her employees to do.

For dessert we have cherry pie and vanilla bean ice-cream. Jane one piece only babe. You gaining a little weight. I know.  I will get back my girly figure again when I can really start working out. Girly figure hmmm. Hush Maur. Not a problem. 

We ate everything in the bowls, on the plates and drank what was in the glasses.  We did the dishes. We were glad everyone who had an suv or a truck took the full garbage bags with them so we didn't have to rent more bins on top of the porta potties we rented which they would pick up tomorrow.

We are going to take a nap so I can fly tonight. I am going to teach Sasha how to fly. What you don't know how to fly? Nope so this will be a new experience. Maur is anal on inspections but patient on teaching.  Thanks for the heads up Jane.

They left us and we decided to go to the other room to rest and watch a movie.