55

We had a blast skiing in Tahoe and was now eating dinner before we headed back home

Mom and dad we both had a blast.  Sweetie we all needed this break. We will have more breaks. Pierce I don't control Sydney's schedule but if Sydney talks to Sasha she will give her a break.  You haven't had one in a long time nor has your father. He already spoke with your uncle to let him know.  He was taking time off for the family. We already canceled your concerts all the way through the month of March.  This will give you two time to rest and not always be on the go nor us.

Pierce paid for our dinner along with the tip and we headed back to Sacramento.  Sydney called Sasha and Sasha said she could have until the end of March off like Pierce and understood.

Jane let's go on the snow mobiles. I would like to have some outdoor fun that isn't strenuous on me. We can go to my cabin and get two and head out to wherever you want.  We will have to stop to get gas. When I don't have in use, I keep them low on gas.

We left for her cabin.  I sat in the passenger side of my hummer as Jane drove us to her cabin.

In Madrid...
Dinner occurred and we were in bed  early cuddling until we fell asleep.

In Sacramento...
Thanks for taking Pierce and I. We both had a blast.

I hugged my inlaws and told them I loved them. Pierce was getting our gear out. He told his parents thank you and loves them. They state he is welcome and they love him. We pick our gear and unlock the front door. I turn off the alarm and Pierce locks the door. I turn the alarm on. We go put our gear in the other bedroom than get ready to bed. We had fun and are beat. It doesn't take long for either of us to go to sleep.

The following morning Maura and on the plane flying back to Sacramento. She decided to let her two employees fly us instead while we get ready to eat our breakfast the chef made us.

Maura we will have a new security detail when we land   around 5ish. Okay but in the meantime let's watch a movie out here. Does anyone know we are coming back early? Only Mario and Courtney. They will bring the mail box key, mail and items left for us at our front door. I asked them not to tell anyone we are back.  I want people to think we are still in Madrid. All the wines will be dropped off by courier too as if we are shipping it from Madrid.  The boxes already went through customs. Since I own two wineries , I am exempt from limits on wines.

We both feel asleep watching blue brothers.

In tahoe...

Jane I had a blast on the snow mobiles and dinner was great at the casino too. Yeah we both are ready to pop. I normally don't say this.  I want the fudge but too dang full.

My wife starts laughing at me. I have to admit it is funny because normally even if I am full, I  will still be able to eat my dessert.  This isn't the case for today.
We go take a shower and full around some. We are physically tired but are happy that are sex life is back to normal.

Lisa how you feeling? Tired, full and sore but happy       
I came several times as well as you. What about you? Tired and feeling more than content about dessert. Talking about dessert, I  worked up an appetite. Of course, you did.

Jane gets out of bed and leaves for a moment.  She brings back the bag with the fudge in it.

Babe let's play a game with this piece of fudge.

She removes a piece of fudge. She doesn't wait for a response and places the fudge on my left ankle and starts moving it around my ties and starts sucking my toes. I start moaning and she looks up smiling. She moves the fudge upward and kicks my ankle that my inner thighs as she moves upward.  She takes a piece off and places it in me. All of a sudden I feel her tongue trying to remove it but unsuccessful. She finally removes it and takes a bite than hands me it.

Eat all of it Lisa. I am far from being done.

She takes a second piece out and places it on my abs  and slides it to my left side giving me goose bumps while nibbling on me and the actual dessert. She moves upward and places it on my left breast while twisting my right nipple and entering me without warning. I moan as she goes deep in me.

Ah yes daddy harder oh fuck yes.  I am close babe. So am I.

We both are moaning.  My back is arched which makes her go deeper in me. My hands grip the sheet as we are trembling. Jane is feasting on both breasts. We cum are juices intermix and it's dripping down both are legs.

Jane stops and stays in me still.

You okay Mrs.  Rizzoli.  Yes and you? Fantastic and felt good.
She hands me the fudge and I eat it slowly which turns Jane on. Jane starts pumping in and out.

Say you want more of me than the fudge. Babe I always want you but the fudge just adds additional flavor.

Jane yes right there. Oh yes , Jane  I am coming again.

I have my thumb on her clit and she is loving every minute of  it.

Lisa cums as I do. I finally stop and pull out of her.

Babe your Rizzoli fucking me was awesome. Thank you. I miss having some sugar more than one way with you. She kicks hee thumb.

Very tasty and well worth the calories.
I will second and agree with you Jane. Lisa please turn on your stomach.

Lisa does.

This is the final piece of fudge. I want a final piece of you ass too.

Lisa starts laughing and I slide the fudge over her wet buttocks. 

Jane just fuck me.
Jane removes the fudge and takes a bite than tells me to open my mouth. She slides it in my mouth with her tongue. We both eat it as she starts pumping in me. My anus is dripping fluids and I feel her cum in me.

She finally pulls out of me. She helps me move to my left side and is behind wipes my legs, thighs and buttocks with a wet wipe from the night stand.

You thought of everything.  Yes my queen. Thank you for going along with me. Your welcome Jane but we need to sleep daddy. Okay my love. Jane turns me on my back as she herself does the same. I move and lay on top of her. Our breasts are touching. I place my head in between her breasts.

I start  talking to Lisa and asked a question but receive no reply only her softly snoring.  I chuckled and eventually fall asleep too.