11

Sashaleigha woke
me up giving me oral sex.

Morning beautiful. How did you sleep? I slept well last night. How about you? I slept alright. I woke up sweating from a night mare I sometimes have. Maura please wake me up. I know you have been through alot. Please consider me your friend and start calling me Sasha. Do you want to talk about it? No. I spoke with my therapist instead. Maura I am always here to listen even after the month of January is over with. By the way we need to celebrate New Years day. Sasha I am not in the mood. I need a cold compress. I am coming down with a cold. Oh dear what do you need? I will write it in. Let me get you my cell love.

She returned and I ducked search for the closest pharmacy and called it in giving them my doctors ID for them to look it up along with drivers license.

Sasha who will pick it up? Charles Wither will.
I told the pharmacist and asked for the cost.

I told Sasha to get a new phone and why. I knew I had convid. I suggested all be tested. I ordered 165 covid tests. The pharmacy said he had 60 in stock and said he would use a drone instead to deliver it and for me to use a credit card. I told him to please wait.

Sasha he need your credit 💳. He will have a drone fly us everything. He has to order more tests too.

Sasha got on the phone and gave him hee information. She asked him to include two cell phones activate them and charge them to that credit card one under her name and the other under my name.

The captain said he needed to dock. Several of the crew were sick and one died. I had him immediately to call a hazard team and medical staff to come on board to tend to us.

Maura I am so sorry. It's okay we could of picked it up from any where. I never had an employee die before. I don't have the equipment here to do an autopsy. Maura your burning up. I need this if you have these on the yacht. I typed everything in her cell. She called on deck and asked for them to bring what I wrote . I knew we had some of it.

In Greece...
Let's take a shower and go eat some breakfast. My cell is ringing.

Morning Katelyn. Jane Maura is sick and needs medical help? How do you know? Its a twin thing. Thank you, I will try to contact her. Please let her know I love her and I raised enough money from several companies. The Isle foundation is in the black for ten years. I will and thank you. I contacted the others and canceled Friday. We won't meet but everyone agreed to still find more monies. I will relay the information.

I emailed Maura what Katelyn said. I told her to notify if she was really bad that Lisa and I would fly to Maui.

Sasha please hand me my lap top.

I logged on once she handed it to me. I read my wife's email and told her I had covid but ordered medication to shorten my sickness. I didn't tell her about the person dying and others most likely would be hospitalized. I did tell her that Sasha has ordered medical staff and hazard staff. They would be here shortly.

Maura here is your cell and everything you asked for.
I immediately took all the medications and took a covid test..I had her take a covid test too. The medical staff arrived as well as the hazard team.
The deceased was removed. They all came dressed in hazards suits. Sasha was dressed and handed me long shirt to put on so they could come in to evaluate us.

Sasha we both have covid.

The guy gave us masks to wear and asked us to leave the bedroom so they could kill all the germs. Sasha stripped the bed first and told the crew to wash all in hot water. I handed more a robe since they wanted us outside.

Half of the crew was sick. 25 people were taken away in ambulances.
Dr.. Isles I am glad you realized covid. I need you two write down everyone you know you been around and areas.

We wrote everything which took awhile. I called my wife.

Jane had difficulty hearing me. She said they were all negative except Christopher. She had contacted all. He closed his business until further notice. I told the nurse we got in Sacramento at a restaurant and unfortunately nothing showed up until today. They brought several bottles of what I ordered for myself for everyone who needed it. They were done cleaning. A few of the medical staff stayed on board and was told of empty rooms the six of them could share three rooms .

We ate hot soup, hot tea with local honey and drank pine apple juice. Sasha and I went back to the first room to take a shower and get ready for bed.
Sasha made arrangements for Andy to be taken back to his family for a burial. She wrote a huge check to cover everything, check for one month salary and a huge check for his loved ones with a hand written letter that was sanitized with the checks. They would be sent out once the checks dried.

Sasha you really do care about these people. Yes if we hadn't come on hoard, Andy may still be alive and the others well.

I took her face in my hands.

Sasha they could of got it from somewhere else. I know but still.
We laid next to one another on our stomachs like the doctor and Maura said too.

Maura I will fulfill my promise. You getting covid wasn't part of the deal. I will still give you five hundred thousand for the rest of the days. I will stop going after the monies. After we are cleared, you can fly home. I appreciate that bit let's get a suite instead and still stay the time. A deal is a deal. Are you sure? Yes.

We eventually fell asleep.