46

Lisa I spoke with Maura. I will be hiring round the clock personal guard for us. Yours will be sitting in the court room too with you. Why? When Sasha had Maura's background check, she came across some information when several of us did some work for our country. She should of never had certain information. She contacted Drew to contact us all. She called me while she was in the restroom some where. Sasha has assigned her personal body guards already. Geez not again. Until we find out who leaked it and how much, we will need them. I already contacted Lisa Harris and she will have them here tomorrow morning. They will be discreet. Jane being in my court room all the to and following me is not being discreet. I know babe.

I handed her my cell so she could see their photos and names. She wasn't thrilled but knew it was for our own safety. I sent the photos to my family and let them know. They understood but wasn't thrilled about it. We finally went to bed.

In Madrid... We finally made it back.

We went swimming and took a shower. The shower water didn't start right away until we were done dessert aka fucking in the shower. We went to Bed.

Babe TJ made two house calls today. Molly made us breakfast and we made dinner.

We kissed and got ourselves situated to fall asleep.

In Madrid... We finished swimming and when we returned I has a message from Cheryl to call her. We took a shower.

I know we are vacation, but I have some work to do in the other room. It's okay.

Sasha left and I listened to the voice mail and called Cheryl.

Maura how did she get access to our files? Cheryl I have no clue. She just asked me if I could tell her how many people I killed. I told her that information could not be disclosed to her nor anyone else. This information was given or told to her when she was looking into me. Drew called me and he is having Jason and Lisa assign me personal guards even while I am here. I have them here too, but Sasha is paying them since marrying a trillionaire. I thought I was through with that. I know its not your fault. At least we know or we may have not known until it was too late and one of us was killed. Cheryl since you're on the phone. How are you doing? I am having a blast. I really don't want to come back but have responsibilities. You can extend your time if you want. I wish I could . I will be back next week. Okay. Take Maura. Same to you.

She ended the call with me. I got onto my laptop to do some Isles Foundation business. I got up when it was one and Sasha still wasn't back. I overheard Sasha talking to someone about us and the missions. I tried to listen more to find out who she was speaking but she ended the call when I called out to see if she wanted a night cap before going to bed.

Sasha I have question. Okay I will answer anything and be truthful with you.

Who were you talking to when I walked up? A friend of mine who wanted to know if you told me about your kills. I wasn't expecting so much honesty from you.
Why is it so important for you and the other person to know.

Maura have a seat so I can explain. l use to work for the Spanish government doing certain confidential missions. I cannot tell you anymore. One more question Sasha. Once you find out. What are you going to do with the information? One more maybe. GO AHEAD. IS THIS WHY YOU ASKED ME TO MARRY YOU? NO MY LOVE NOT AT ALL. YOU PROBABLY ARE WEARY OF ME AND MAYBE HESITANT TO TRUST ME NOW. I KNOW I WOULD.
Let's go to sleep Maura.

I agreed but was determined not to
fall asleep. I played it cool and knowing how to control my breathing, I knew my wife would think I am asleep.