16

Cheryl I know what we said we would do if Jane ever died or we got a divorce that we would marry one another.  I am truly sorry for hurting your feelings. First Lisa now you. You do know Jane is going to marry her right? Yes Jane and I spoke before I called you. Are you really happy with her only knowing her a month? Yes bring with her I learned more about myself than I  thought I could. Sashaleigha please don't hurt hee. I will hunt you down and kill you and not even think about it. I hope I don't.  I cannot predict the future.  We know we have alot more to learn about one another and there will be challenges.  We are both willing to go through it together.  Maura I wish you two all the best. I will still work at the clinic but will be taking two months to travel as we discussed. Please have fun. I will eventually.

We hugged and kissed each other for the last time and I walked her out. I came back inside.

Sasha this has been one hell of a day. I know.  I made us some salmon and a kale salad with a glass of zinfandel.  Thank you.

We sat ate and drank.  We did not talk much because I was still hurting for messing up marriage, hitting Jane and her hateful words to me even though she apologized to us both. Sasha I found a house while you were conducting business calls. 

I called the realtor and the owner accepted my offer

I called the realtor and the owner accepted my offer.  Maura this is just down the street.  Yes it is. I am having bullet proof windows installed on it and updating the security.  I decided to sell this home and start with a clean slate. I have too many good and sad memories here. I will have to go to France to pack up my home, sell alot as well as my vehicles.  John and Joy are flying back to Italy on Tuesday you can go with them and save money. When your ready,  I will have my plane get you. You sure? Yes.

We finished eating dinner and cleaned up. I went to my office to do work and Sasha went to take a shower.

Love its getting late please come to bed. OH BABE YOUR CRYING.  SASHA THIS ISN'T EASY FOR ME. JANE AND I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE WE WERE KIDS. I KNOW I SAW ALL THE PHOTOS. MAURA IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET
MARRIED I WILL UNDERSTAND. SASHA NO THAT ISN'T IT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.  I REALLY CAN'T EXPLAIN IT.

Sasha held me as I cried.  She told me when I am able to explain she would listen. She wiped my tears and kisses me softly with so much care. 

Maura I know there is a thirteen year difference  between us.
Yes that is true.  I don't care about the age difference.  I noticed when I told baby girl that she was enough for me as a daughter . Your facial expression was pain and hurt. I am sorry that I should if discussed it with you first. I agree but it occurred.  I will get over it.

I picked Maura bridal style and carried her to a guest room. We agreed not to sleep in the master room.
Love do you want to take  a shower now? No I will get undress and do my hygiene.  I will be there shortly. 

She left. My heart ached because I really want a child but for Maura I will not have one.  I love her too much in a short time to hurt her more than she already is.

She got into bed and I told her my cycle started so no sex. We kissed and cuddled. I laid on Maura with my head in between her breasts. We nodded off to sleep.

The following morning we up and    while we were eating breakfast, Sasha tells me her building for Hightower modeling agency is done. She had been working to get the her corporate office moved here.  Christina Corinth and her employees do the photos. The homeless students project and Everlasting Teens are her main clients.  I hugged her for having them as her main clients.

Love I am going to stay here and have my assistant be in charge of packing my items and selling what I don't want. You know the building down a few from your clinic is the new corporate office.  They just finished this morning putting up the sign.
You were planning to move here all along.  Yes, I have been working on it for a year. I just needed to find a good location.

Maura kisses me.

This is why you came to California and was going to go back to France but decided to propose for me to go to Maui with you. Yes,  I wasn't sure of my serial preference until we started having sex. I have clients from all over who travel. Now the people from France, New York,  Los Angeles, Chicago and San Francisco will have to travel here. You are sneaky. I needed to be this us a cut throat business. Sydney and is one of my models. I was wondering why she said she didn't have to travel to the bay area anymore. I closed all my other buildings sites and bought this one. I am moving all of my employees who want to move or will provide them with a nice severance package and write a good letter of recommendation.  Many are opting for that.  This is why I was so busy doing on line interviews before and after covid. I will have the weekends off but can take more, since my main group are capable to run it without me. Laura and Olivia due my books and have been for awhile.  They are happy that it will be just one site now. I still own the other buildings. Here is the photo of it.

 Here is the photo of it

I love you Sasha . I love you to Maura my love. Sasha I decided to take the rest of this week as well as Jane so we can finalize everything. You sure you don't want to trial a separation? We did discuss that option but agreed s divorce is best for both of us. My daughter made her other mother realize it was the best. Let's go get your vehicles.  Love they are being delivered here. Once they come. I am going back to sleep.  I am tired too.  I am so sorry for waking up with my night mare of being kidnapped in Boston.  It's okay you relaxed with in the swimming pool and we took a shower after I used your needles to have you finally asleep.