45

Liam came by this morning and did her vitals which were good.  Her blood work came back last night and was awesome.
We had already eaten breakfast, swam for 40 minutes non stop which my wife did well. We showered and had already eaten lunch.

We decided to play billiards

Babe I am done. Lisa out of 7 games you creamed me and won 5 of them.  I had the golden touch today. Yes, you did. You even did well and made it around the block  without problems. Yes that did surprise me. Your massage after words helped especially when we had dessert and we went for 49 minutes oral and missionary.  I feel a little sore but felt good when you made me cum two times. Yes now spread those legs so I can tongue fuck you.

Jane had me arching my back. My knuckles were turning white as I came into her mouth.

Fuck that felt good. Now it's my turn.

I got up to put a strap on and put lube on myself,  the phallus and Jane's anus.

Babe go as hard as you can. It doesn't matter on the duration.  Okay!

I got on top of her and laid on her back entering her a little at a time than started rocking my hips back and forth.

Cum for your queen. Ah shit yes Lisa yes LISA FUCK ME HARDER.

I did what my wife asked me and we both ended up coming three times. Lisa laid on me and still in me until we both cooled off before she started again which I say was unexpected. It only lasted ten minutes to make me cum hard. I was dripping and could feel the warmth of my juices. Lisa pulled out and laid on her back catching her breath.

Shit Lisa that was magnificent. I wasn't expecting that. I wanted to go longer but got tired. I am glad you stopped than.

We laid on our backs resting until our heart rate returned to be normal again. I took off the harness off my wife  and got up to clean it up and get a damp wash cloth and towel. I cleaned her up first.

Jane nap time.

Sasha why so many body guards when we leave the yacht? Being a trillionaire has its draws backs. You will be having some too. Sorry since your my wife. I understand.  I will get use to it.

I know you can handle yourself but when a gun is pulled on you from a distance. Yes it's different.  Those are the cowards. Yup. So may I ask you a personal question? I may or may not be able to answer it depending on the question? How many people did you kill when you were doing missions for the government with the others? I did my homework too but it never stated the numbers or how. Sorry I cannot divulge that information for the sake of your safety and my words to our country.  I understand.

I thought to myself she should never has access to that information.  I would contact Drew later on when she wasn't around and let him no someone was leaking information on us which isn't good.