33

I went back inside when my cell rang. It was Lisa telling she needed help.
I put the package down and went to help her.

I was gonna help her, but she wouldn't help me. Jane she isn't suppose to get your help until your stronger. I am Maura is just being over protective as usual.  Lisa is the who need the help. You told Maura that? No I know better. Been there done that and don't want to hear her lecture me.  I will talk to her when she gets home and see if we can come up with a compromise that will make you both happy. In the mean time, I got your wife. Lisa your are light.  Thank you.
No need to blush. Your a gorgeous woman. Thank you. 

She stood up and held onto the walker.

Jane you got the rest of this? Yes thank you. Your welcome.  No funny business. We know. Okay just checking.  Lock the door just in case she comes back here okay.

Jane locked the bathroom door.

Jane I cannot handle not having dessert with you. Me too. You can hold me up and I will lean against the sink.
Jane smiled as she got undress and helped me move to the sink.

Lisa if at anytime, it hurts let me know and I will stop.  Okay!

I started finger her while we kissed as soon as she was wet enough I inserted my membrane in her and we both were moving our hips as we sucked the juices off my two fingers.  We than started sucking on one anothers necks making sure no markings or Maura would kill us.

Daddy I am close. Me too my queen.

It didn't take long for me to explode in her and our juices intermixed.  I stayed in her until we both had our breaths return.  We decided to take a shower.  We finished and got rid of all evidence we fucked.   Jane helped me dry off then helped me get dress than to bed. She dried off than changed too.  Jane  opened the window a little and kept the fan on. We got back into bed.

I saw my wife outside so I went out there with a screw driver,clips,  license frame and license plate.

Hey babe your plate and frame are here. What did you order me?

I added the little asterisk in myself

I added the little asterisk in myself.  My love in French.  I love it and especially with the frame.  I am going  to put it on. Dinner is ready okay. I will go in and wash up.

It didn't take long to do before I went inside

How's the newlyweds doing? We are clean so no shower or bath needed.  You two have behaved right? Yes  we both have been good Maura. 

I was glad we didn't break out I'm hives like Maura does when she lies. She has improved alot and doesn't break out as much.

Dinner is ready. Jane why is the bathroom window open? It was getting stuffy when I was taking a shower.  Oh okay.  I am going to close it. Lisa do you need  to use the restroom? No thank you. J I will meet you in the dining room. Okay.  Please take the empty bottles and trash liners with you. Okay.  I will put a new in all three and help Lisa up.

Jane did what I asked and she left.  I helped Lisa up and stood behind her just in case she lost her balance.  She has improved alot but  Bailey and I didn't want to take a chance with her.

We all  sat down and discussed what we could, ate and drank our beverages.

My love we need to talk to you about something. Please let us finish before you reply.

Jane go ahead. Maur I am alot better.  I will be taking my last pill tonight beside everything else I take.  I would like to help my wife to the restroom, take a shower and help her get dressed. 

I looked at all three and didn't say anything.

Maura she is getting stronger . I had her do alot after she took a bath instead of a shower.  YOU DID WHAT? MY LOVE YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID. JANE DID WELL WITHOUT PROBLEMS.  WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN BE OVER PROTECTIVE AT TIMES.  Maura I agree with both of our wives.

I see if you can promise me you won't over do it. If you need help, you will ask. I still want someone with you two.

We all agree and we finished dinner. I did the dishes and Jane helped Lisa to bed after they took their mess. Sasha followed them just in case.

Thanks Sasha.  You two weren't slick about having sex.   You forgot some of your liquids that hit the floor when I came in here to get your towels. Thank you for not saying anything.  I understand.  Just be careful and do a better job of cleaning up and airing out the room.  We will.

Sasha left and closed the door.

Whew she knew Jane and won't tell on us. I don't think she wants to hear the lecturing either.  We kissed and made our for awhile.  We left hickeys on our inner thighs after we gave one another oral sex. Jane sprayed the room and made sure we were clean in the bathroom.  We both garbled, flossed, brushed our teeth used the restroom. We put the dirty towels in the hamper and washed our hands  again then went to bed.

Lisa thank you. I missed that.  I did too. We cannot have dessert every day.  I still am not strong enough. I know. When ever your ready, I am game. I bet you are counselor. I am so your honor. We kissed. Jane cuddled with me and we fell asleep.

I went to check their vitals. I did the best I could without waking  them up.

I close their bedroom door leaving my extra medical bag on the chaise chair than went to take my shower after my wife and I went rounds in bed for awhile in various positions  without our sex toys.

Sasha started the shower as I stripped the bed and place the dirty sheets in the washer once we took our shower. I started the washer and went to bed. She was the  big spoon.  We had  brought our pillows that had spaces so our arms wouldn't fall asleep.

  We had  brought our pillows that had spaces so our arms wouldn't fall asleep