63

Hi baby girl and Dorothy. Hi mom. Mom we are making you all lunch. Maura Julianne and I are so sorry for your loss. Thank you.  Excuse me.

I left teary eye and my wife saw me.

Come here my love.  I know this is hard on you. It is. I have to meet Lola at the lawyers office at 1. I just came back to change and eat. I spilled coffee on my pants. The gals are making us lunch and are staying the entire day with us all. Okay. I will be there shortly.

Sasha kisses me and leaves so I can change.

She went to go change. She spilled coffee on herself. I didn't mean to make her cry. Dorothy she is hurting and misses her. If she hadn't agreed to marry me, she would of married Cheryl.  We didn't know that. 

Hey Lisa and Jane. Maur so you met Lola? Yes. Lisa was telling me about her. I wish we would of known. We would of included her in our family and other events.  I know Maur. She seems to be a good young lady from what I could tell.

We all sat to eat. While we ate Maura updated us.

Maura I called Samantha and asked her to give Lola the truck. She kept all of our vehicles maintained when she had the time. She recently put the fence up at Cheryl's home and laid the concrete to expand her driveway that Cheryl wanted but procrastinated on it. She is a smart gal and doesn't allow her gender to get in the way.
Thanks for lunch. I need to get going.

I kissed them all goodbye and left.

Mom or Lisa tell us about this gal Lola.  She graduates this year and is a double major in English and pre med. She probably will graduate with honors. Her parents died when she was a kid in a fire that burned everything with her parents. She was at school when it happened. She ran away at around 12 years old and has lived on the streets.  Her family hasn't tried to look for her. She changed her name recently with our help. We had her social security and her background information swiped clean so if they tried looking for her. They wouldn't find her. The other family members she stays away from. They are bad people always in jail.  She moved from New York and has no one here but Cheryl and I. Cheryl paid in advance for her degree in advance. She wants to be a Ophthalmologist.  They met at the college when Cheryl did a lecture on eye problems.  She was eager to learn more.  We would give her money to stay in hotels too. We didn't like her being in the parking lot.  She has alot of stuff already at Cheryl's that is worth anything. We paid for her to learn martial arts. She is a green belt but doesn't want to go further because she would have to be registered. She doesn't want to do that.  We taught her how to play golf and shoot guns. We bought her a gun 9 mm Springfield armory gun she liked. She bought everything else for it. She would go with us on vacations when it was just us.

 She would go with us on vacations when it was just us

Here are two photos of her that Cheryl has in her home

Here are two photos of her that Cheryl has in her home.  The  photos were taken in Cabo. She tutors other students.  She speaks and writes Spanish fluently. She works as a waitress at the cheesecake factory.  This is where I have seen her at mom.  I never seen her there. She works the dinner crowd.

Did you two get a hold of everyone? Yes it took awhile.  They were hoping a celebration of life would occur. Jane and I told them she didn't want anything but donations could be made to SACRAMENTO HOMELESS STUDENT PROJECTS PROGRAM. Jane and I are going to go swimming to get my cardio in. I get to return to work  next week part time.  Mom are you going back to work full time yet? No baby girl.  I will work from home and do some cases that don't require alot of days. I want to be home with Lisa.  We will see you three later.

My mothers left to change.  The three of us cleaned the kitchen.  I text Maura to see if I could use her office to do some work. Dorothy and Sasha said they would do work too.

Yes baby girl here is the code for my office.  Thanks.