64

Okay now since the  documents are signed and legally yours once they are registered with the city,  you will be responsible to pay the taxe and upkeep.  Don't worry  Christopher Gorham can assist you as well as my wife will give you sound advice on investments so you can afford to pay taxes and the upkeep. Now let's go to the clinic so you can meet your employees.  Employees I never had that before. Will they do what I say at my age?Yes or you could fire them. Laura Rizzoli and Olivia Fox oversees payroll and other expenses. They will help you too.
This is alot to take in. Cheryl trusted you.  I know but still. I volunteer at the clinic on Fridays so they do know me. I just hope they respect me. If you want you can volunteer at my clinic and the three doctors will help you learn. I would appreciate that.  Let's go.

We drive there which isn't far from my clinic and park

We drive there which isn't far from my clinic and park.  We walk inside.

Samantha locks the door and asks everyone who is a volunteer and employee to come in the break room once they are done with the clients they are  seeing.  It takes them about fifteen minutes to finish.

Everyone as you heard Cheryl died last night

Everyone as you heard Cheryl died last night.  You already know Lola Consuelos and Cheryl was mentoring her to one day work here full time. She is now the sole owner. Your contracts will stay the same. She and I will be going over them. The employees on contracts will have the option to look for employment else where once your contract expires says Samantha. Dr.Isles will help her with the new contracts if you wish to stay longer. You will continue business as usual and pay your monthly fees to Rizzoli and Fox as usual.  Does anyone you have questions? Will we still have the same benefits, days off, vacation and sick leave as we currently have?

I won't be changing anything.  I valued Cheryl's work ethic. She taught me alot in the past couple of years here.  I know I am young and being your boss is new to me as well as you all. I will be doing my volunteer hours with Dr.Isles at Regency clinic instead of here until I graduate in a few months. Once I graduate,  I will be going to Stanford to study to be an Ophthalmologist.
Are there any more questions for myself,  Dr. Isles or Samantha Harris the lawyer on retainer for this clinic?

No one had any more questions.  We went to Cheryl's office to pack her personal belongings.

Excuse me Lola welcome aboard. You will learn. If you need help, myself and the other doctors and employees will help you. Thank you.