56

My cell rings and wakes me up.

Mom her car is in the garage. We traded it like you asked and her license plate came in and it's on the car. Thank you baby girl.  We left the keys in the kitchen drawer. Everything you asked was done to it too. Thanks baby girl.  Please tell June thank you for helping you with my gift. Your welcome mom.  Here is a photo of it in the garage. The new bike is there too. 
Baby girl ended the call.

Jane who was that calling? My daughter. Is everything alright? Yes Lisa. Close your eyes.

Lisa closes her eye and I hand her my cell.

Okay you can open them now.

Oh Jane a new car

Oh Jane a new car. Thank you I love it.
I am glad you like it. My daughter and June went to pick it up this morning before they went to work. They deposited the money of your land rover in your account last night. Yes, I saw the notification in a text my bank sent me. I was surprised the price they got from a private buyer. I know you been wanting a new vehicle.  Hmmm, if I wasn't sore I let you fuck me but there is something I ca do  that won't hurt me.

My wife moves the covers and takes my tip in her mouth.  She takes all of my penis in her mouth sucking while she grips my scrotum pressing on it.

Ah fuck Lisa your killing me but don't stop. Ah yes baby...oh yes.

Lisa looks up and winks at me but doesn't stop. It doesn't take long for me to shoot my cum in her.  She swallows it like a champ like a Rizzoli. She finally stops and moves upward and kisses me. I can taste myself on her.

Baby fuck now that is definitely a thank you. I am glad you approve. I approve 💯 percent babe. I won't tell you no as long as we were are alone.

Let's take a shower  and we can order breakfast to be  here.