70

Come in you two

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Come in you two. Stop laughing Liz.  I thought my wife was endowed. Thank you I rather forget that. As promised here is a bottle of wine that Maura bought us along with the cheese cake as promised.  On a serious note speaking on behalf of the sheriff department buddy thank you. Your welcome.  You know we are missing game night.  Yes but the four of us haven't eaten alone in a long time.  Since I took part of the day off today,   I made us some  tri tip with spinach salad with store bought balsamic vinegarete dressings, French garlic bread that I made when I came home from Frederick's of Hollywood.  Yes I am wearing the red lacey one if you two were wondering. I have no clue what my wife is wearing.  She got dressed in the guest room and 🔒 the door. I am wearing one of the boxers she bought me. I am too buddy.  Dinner is ready let's eat.  I was surprised you two came back early.  With everything going on we wanted to get back before we got snowed in. We found out about Cheryl when we finished unpacking. How are you two doing? We are managing.  We did her ashes as she wished. Is it true she had you three flush her ashes down the toilet in her home and she gave her clinic and her home to a college student? Yes Yilena. We met her and her fiance last night. He cooked for us. We met him already but not her. Yilena and Liz, I got to know them for several years now.  They are both highly intelligent and motivated to do well besides giving back to the community.  My wife was going to interrogate him and he suggested but I told them no. Oh party pooper Lisa. Instead he told them about himself.  I was impressed he is paying for everything that Lola was going to have to pay.  Wow, she lucked out too. I gave her Lisa's truck that was left to me.  Cheryl had already bought hee a Ford Fiesta in the summer. She worked on American and foreign vehicles.  Cheryl and I have paid her to work on our vehicles.  She does an excellent job and she charges us less than the dealer costs.  Of course,  it takes her time between her job ad a waitress for the cheesecake factory, her studies and working as a volunteer in the community and at ladd's clinic. She will be working with Maura for now ok until she graduates this year. Cheryl paid in advance for her medical schooling and everything too. She is a pre med major and English major too. Wow two majors.  Yup and Paul is her advisor. He said she is one of his top students too. We packed everything last night. He can cook better than the Cattlemans.  We went there this morning and they already had put out photos and paintings.  Paintings they did themselves.  They are both talented artists.  Jane and Maura didn't know about them. We never thought about to tell them. He graduated from John Hopkins and is an associate professor at Sacramento state university as a biomedical engineer. He does well for himself. They met when they were younger. He is older but so are alot of us.  If Maur and I would of known sooner, we would of invited to our events etcetera.  Jane Janice invited them tonight.  They are going. She is bringing cheesecake.   I am glad she is having some fun and not always studying. She built the fence herself and laid the cement to expand the driveway which Maur and I didn't know.  It was like these two were hiding them from us. Babe we weren't.  The time we did spend and take her on vacations with us was to give her a break. She would even bring  her back pack that had her books with her. She is dedicated to earn her degrees. Cheryl added three rooms to her home too that none of us knew about.  We'll Maura and I didn't know. Three offices.  One for Tarek and the other two for them. Cheryl didn't purchase cheap equipment either. Babe you sound jealous and we purposely hid them from you.  We didn't.  I am sorry you feel  that way. As we eat,let's change the subject so you two don't get into argument over hurt feelings.

I looked at my wife and told Lisa I was sorry.  I did feel left out.

We enjoyed a game of poker ourselves in  their game room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We enjoyed a game of poker ourselves in  their game room. We played for fun,  since all of us having been spending alot of money lately.  As we played we ate our cheesecake abs drank coffee.

Above the Restजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें