6

We went through security and got on the private plane.  We went straight to the bedroom and she locked the door. She hands me her test results which states she is std free. I toss the paper on the floor.

We kissed for awhile after she removed everything except her matching bra which was adorable

We kissed for awhile after she removed everything except her matching bra which was adorable. She removed my clothes except for my top.

 She removed my clothes except for my top

We laid on the bed with me on top of her. Are you sure about this? Yes. At any time you want me to stop just tell me. I will.
I started kissing her lightly her lips than move to pepper kiss her ear lobes and blow in them.  I found out that made her laugh.  I move downward.  We both were wet. She removes my top and bra.

Nice black bra. Thank you. I see Jane marked her territory.  Yes I am marked.

I didn't dare tell her it was from Cheryl.   I started pepper kissing her body all the way down to her ankles.  Her nipples were hard as   I caressed her breasts while I sucked her toes. She came twice while I sucked her toed.

Fuck Edward never sucked on my toes. Sashaleigha let's not compare who did what. Okay!

I gave her oral sex. She enjoyed every minute of it as well as I did. We both ended up coming.

I never thought I would make a woman cum. Sashaleigha your a gorgeous young and fit woman. Anyone would be foolish not to cum.
Thank you for the compliment.  We'll it's true.

We agreed not to compare sex we had with others. I got up and sat on her. I pushed her right leg back and I positioned myself so we could grind on one another.

Fuck Maura this feels good. I am glad your enjoying everything we have done so far. You will not forget this month and you may decide to become a lesbian. I think probably both. I did that for awhile but marrying an intersex woman gives me both worlds of pleasure.

We continued until we came. She wanted to 69 so we did that.  She was hesitant at first and I told her she didn't need  too but insisted she was. Fuck she knew how to make me cum. I came three times in her mouth and she didn't gag.

We got up to use the restroom and drink some water. I used several pillows to brace me while I sat up against with back using my breasts as a pillow. I started kissing her neck and marked her good.  She screamed a but told me to continue. I continued but not leaving any more marks for now. I started licking her neck and fingering her.

Shit Maura you are good and know what to do to get me to come quickly.  I am glad your enjoying your first experience with a woman. If not you may not know how a woman can pleasure you even better than any many can. We know a woman's body more than a man. 

I marked her shoulders lightly and than stopped.

Sashaleigha I think we did enough for now. Let's take a shower and relax. I don't want you to sore. Okay thank you for caring enough. 

We got up and we washed each other's body and hair. We blowed dried our own hair. She brushed mine while I sat between her legs.

Your wet again. Maura your hot and sexy I cannot help it.   It's okay to feel this way and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. I got up and helped her clean up being gentle.  We both got dressed and went out of the room to relax. The flight attendant said they would clean the bedroom and bathroom. 

Maura don't worry they signed a privacy. If they even think about discussing anything even pillow talk I will know. How did you know where I would be eating dinner the other night? I had someone follow you plus I cloned your phone.  Here is the phone. She gets up and places it in a cup of water.