58

In tahoe...
Cheryl and I didn't get off our cells. We talked about her being jealous and saddened at the same time. We both understood the loss of a child or in her case children. The only thing she got to know them better.  She said she was happy for Maura but still weary of Sasha wanting to go after all of us because of Maura.  I couldn't blame her. I changed the subject when Lisa came in from outside. She went to get our lunch from the Mexican restaurant.  She wanted a tostada made a certain way.

Babe is everything okay? Yeah, I will cancel our security detail. The threat is over with.  Good because I wasn't too keen having them in my court room. It would look like the deputy wouldn't be doing their jobs and would cause hurt feelings. I know but your safety us a priority to me. Is there anything else I need to know? Cheryl is happy for them but saddened too. We both know what it means to lose a child. What do you mean? I am sorry.  Drew and Jay started looking into more of Sasha especially when them bring in Spain. They found out Sasha was pregnant and didn't know. She was inseminated before meeting Maura. She was still have her menses but was pregnant with her son, Daniel Hightower.  Her son was cremated and she let his ashes go in the ocean.  Ah Jane that is awful. I am not sure Maura will let her know we know. She paid for people to keep it all quiet. Drew and Jay had people looking and they saw and their people got the information some how.  We all know nothing us ever a secret if you have others involved.

I feel bad for her. I do too. Cheryl is still apprehensive about her. I cannot blame her. Maybe I should talk to her. Let's eat first.

In Sacramento...

Sasha I need to tell you something.  Okay what is it? Drew and Jay know about Daniel and now does the rest of the first and replacement team know. Maura someone spoke they are dead. Babe no one will be mean.  I didn't want anyone to know.   I know but we can ask Drew and Jay to give them the order not to say anything. Will they abide by it? I will call them instead individually.  I will start with Jane first and work my way down.

My cell rang and it was my ex wife and still my cousin.

Hey what's up Maur? Have you discussed Daniel with anyone after I got off my cell?Yes  with Cheryl and Lisa.  Sasha doesn't want anyone to know more than they know nor discuss it.  I won't say anything and I will ask Lisa not to either.  It's her story to tell.  Cheryl is still apprehensive about her. Is there anything else I should know? No. J please speak with the others and I will call Cheryl myself.  She will be the hardest person to convince.  Okay will do Maur. Thanks. Your welcome buddy.

I ended my call and told Sasha Jane would speak with the others and I would call Cheryl.

Maura I want to hear your conversation with you two. Please let her know I am listening.  Okay I will.

In Canada...
My cell is ringing and it's Maura. 

Maura what's up. I have you on speaker Sasha wants to hear both sides of our conversation.  Maura I am about to go with the Harris and Schumachers on Hollie's new boat. You can talk from there can't you. Yes I will go some where where they aren't. Give me a  few minutes.  You guys I need to have a private conversation with Maura.  Go below we will stay up here.  Thanks Alexa. Take all the time you need.

I go and close the door.

Okay I  am alone. What do you want to talk about? Cheryl I know you have no reason to trust me because what I was doing. I stopped all when I fell in love with Maura.  All who had knowledge about you had a chip embedded in them. I knew all of the whereabouts.  I had people go that I could trust remove anything that dealt with you all. Some was burnt right there on the spot which I watched with my own eyes as well as Maura.  The rest we burnt about an hour ago.  Sasha I am sorry about your loss. I know that feeling. I loss a new born and older kids as you already know. Yes I do.  I don't want anyone including you to have to go through that horrible pain. I wish neither of had to go through it. I still mourn my children every day and put a happy face on for others when I am hurting.  Cheryl why didn't you ever tell any of us. I didn't want to constant looks. I never stopped loving them nor grieving. Oh Cheryl if we knew.  Maura you wouldn't be able to help me. I would of  tried all of us would of. I know but this is my family that I lost.  Cheryl I still don't trust you with what you had planned but won't do anything with what I know. I don't want others always having to worry about you than what the others already do. I don't trust you completely and probably won't.  You took away the women I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Maura I took two months to enjoy my last two months I have left.  What do you mean? I am dying. There is no cure for what I have. I stopped taking the medications for being stable. I am ready to be with my family.  I am sorry I wasn't honest with you my princess.  Let me come and get you Cheryl we can try to find something that works. Maura I am emotionally drained and doing it my way. Please don't come or I will disappear altogether and die alone. I rather die around people who didn't cheat on their loved ones.  This is why I ended up in Canada with them. I am sorry of you don't like my decision but you lost the right when you decided to marry Sashaleigha and not me.

Cheryl end the call.
Maura was shocked and immediately called Lisa and Jane.

Lisa Maura is calling you.

I get my cell and answer it.

Maura why are you crying sweetie.  It's Cheryl.  Why what is wrong? She has given up on herself and wants to die with people who she feels doesn't cheat on their loved ones. Maura I don't understand what do you mean die? She has been sick for awhile but hid it from us all.  She also has been faking for all our benefits as well. She never stopped missing her children.  She has been putting an act for us all. Maur take a couple of deep breaths. She isn't taking her medications nor wants any of us to try to find a cure. A cure for what. I DON'T KNOW SHE DIDN'T SAY. I TOLD HER I WOULD GO TO HER AND LOOK FOR A CURE.   SHE SAID IF I SHOWED UP AND MOST LIKELY ANYONE ELSE.  SHE WOULD LEAVE AND WE WOULDN'T FIND HER AND SHE WOULD DIE ALONE. SHE IS CANADA NOW. I KNOW. YOU GUYS I DON'T WANT HER TO DIE. DO THEY KNOW IN CANADA? I HAVE NO CLUE.  Maur we need to respect her  wishes. She apparently doesn't know about Vivien and David being a couple.  We need not to say anything so she can die how she wants. She will be with some people we love too and respect.  Maura sweetie  Jane is right. I know I don't want her dying alone.

This entire time my wife just held me as I spoke and cried.  She handed me a box of tissue for me to blow my noses several times. She continued to wipe her tears with her lefts fingers and thumb while holding my other hand with her right hand.

I don't know. I need to think. I lost all right to know anything since I married Sasha.  She is being selfish. Babe she maybe but it's her choice.  They are right.  The hell with you all.

Maura got up and left her cell.

Jane and Lisa we are here please come she needs you especially Jane. We will be there shortly.  Please go find her and don't let her leave.  I don't care handcuff if you have too. Okay.

I ended the call and went to look for my wife. She was in the fitness room hitting the bag hard. I was glad she had her hands wrapped and gloves on.

I finally got behind her and picked her up as she fought me. I carried her to our bedroom and just held her down.