74

Babe hovering is the Hardest Part of flying a helicopter. Hovering can take quite a lot of time for most people to learn. This is because the controls are quite sensitive and require a certain level of multitasking. It can be quite challenging for a student helicopter pilot to get a helicopter to 
hover in place as a helicopter is the hardest to do Sasha.

We continued to walk as I explained the amount of hours to learn how to fly .
"Private, the minimum is 40 hours - 20 with an instructor and 20 solo - but most students take 60-80 hours. Note that these figures represent only flight time, and do not include time spent on ground school or personal study. The biggest factor in determining how long training will take is how often you fly. Hold a current commercial helicopter pilot license. Log at least 15 hours as pilot-in-command in helicopters. Pass written test. Pass oral test. Pass practical flight test. After meeting the above requirements, you'll be able to make money as a helicopter pilot instructor." I guess I might be certified next week than. I want to fly my helicopter as soon as I can I don't want to keep spending money on it for it to sit.  Babe it will take you longer than a week. I am glad your doing it.

We finally arrived and Sasha told them a table for four. They knew who she was and we got a table immediately.  We asked the waitress to give us a few minutes as we needed to wash up first.  We washed up and went back to meet her. She sat us away from the windows at Sasha's request.
We placed our orders and our water and beverages arrived.

We need to bring candy and some loaves of Boudin bread as I usually do for my family.  We will be carrying alot.

Our food arrived and we had placed the sign stating stop forrest stop.
They wanted more shrimp and I wanted more Ice tea.  We continued to eat and drink. I paid for the entire bill and tip and kept the receipts for Laura to include them in my receipts for the winery expenses.

The gals enjoyed the street vendors who sold their jewelry.  They purchased several sterling silver pieces than we made up to Ghirardelli square and walked around there. Sasha bought a lovely blue sapphire ring with a few diamonds on it for herself. I didn't buy anything.  We all purchased a lemonade to drink while we ate a few pieces of chocolate we bought. We had fun riding the trolley car and getting off walking around than back to wait for the trolley car to get back to wharf area to buy the loaves of bread which included baguettes .

Maura you were joking about the bread. We have to keep one hand without a bag. I understand.

We finally got back on the helicopter and I took off. We flew to Napa Airport and I rented a Lincoln navigator so we could be comfortable.  Sasha rented them  BMW.

Babe I am full. I think we all our.  I am only going to go to three wineries that have new wines we than will leave back to the airport than drive to drop off the candy and some loaves of bread to Julianne,  Jane my siblings and cousins than to home. I buy Mario and Courtney a nice bottle of wine for watching our home, picking up the mail and packages. Let me do it. Okay!

It took us about 45 minutes to get to the first winery.

We got out and went inside the tasting room.

Good evening Dr. Isles we all were told you were coming with your wife and two guests. I have the wine ready for you to taste.

I introduced Sasha, Emily and Jennifer to them than we sat down to taste.

This chardonnay tastes good. I am glad you like it Emily.

They chuckled how I inhaled the aroma and tasted a tiny bit before spitting it out and did the same with the other one. I told him I wanted a case of both. Three bottles of the chardonnay.

He brought them back and had employees bring the cases to the navigator after I paid for them on the companies credit card.

Jennifer and Emily here is your bottle of chardonnay for you Jennifer and the merlot for you Emily.

They both thanked me and we all got in our vehicles.

Maura that was nice of you and those weren't cheap. Sasha they weren't too expensive either.  I will have my sister try hers with Nia and Penelope and their significant others. If that like them,  we will order some cases for the tasting rooms for customers to buy them besides our wines. I will get a discount as my sister, Katelyn and I give them a discount for their restaurants etcetera.

We finally made it to the second one. I didn't call them to let them know I was coming.

Good evening Dr. Isles. Good evening.  I would like to taste your zinfandel and port wine.

We sat at a table and she brought us  four wine glasses and poured the port first than the zinfandel. She left our table after I told her I wouldn't be purchasing any. I told her why.

Did any of you like those? I liked  the zinfandel and will go buy a few bottles.

Emily left to do that.

Jennifer did you like any of them? No not at all but we all have our own taste buds. At least they will make a small sale from her says Jennifer.

We got up when she returned and left for the final winery which was wasn't far.

We tasted  rose and pinot de noir. None of liked those.  I wrote down why in my cell as I did with the others and forwarded my likes, dislikes and why to John, Joy, Nia, Penelope and my sister, Katelyn .

It took us an hour and half to get to the airport. We loaded the helicopter than left once I got the clearance to leave . We landed back in the hangar by four.
We didn't get home until 8:39. We ate at Juanita's restaurant for dinner. My sister Juanita was happy to see me along with Michele and Mandi. We ate our food with a glass of wine for Sasha and I.  We finally made it back home by ten. We unpacked Emily's car. They thanked me for the day and evening. We said goodbye and went inside.

Babe let's take a shower, take our pills than call it a night.

Sasha and I had dessert in the shower and some more on our bed. We finally nodded off around 2 .