49

We are all gassed up. Do you need to use the restroom? No. By the way next week we will check in the inn. I asked them to reserve the room for two weeks. Olivia and Julian have the cabin until Sunday. Not a problem.

We turned the music on as we drove. Eventually my wife fell asleep.

In Madrid...
I woke up and saw a text from Jane. I text her back and told her she and Lisa could stay in my suite for free but please tip the employees well. She would have to pay for their own meals. I told her what I found out but not about my wife losing her son, Daniel. This would have to be her story to tell.

Babe you okay? Yes needed to use the restroom and saw a text from Jane. She and Lisa are going to Tahoe and will stay at my cabin until Sunday with Olivia and Julian. She than will stay in my suite at the Inn. How you feeling? Still sore. I need to get up to use the restroom and change my sanitary napkin.

Sasha got up and I waited for her. When she was done, she asked if we coils go on the deck and just relax. We changed into some sweats, tennis and a coat because it was cold outside.

Babe its too cold

Babe its too cold. Let's go inside we can still see. Okay!

Sasha asked the chef to make us breakfast something light

We watched the fish jump up and we had a nice conversation. She told me more about her donor.

Morning you two are up early. I came to get some coffee. I will be right back to take your vitals. Please tell the chef what you want for breakfast. Okay, I will.

She left.

Mi love we can continue this when we are alone. Okay!

The nurse returned to take my wife's vitals. I would of had to use her stethoscope and thermometer etc because I didn't bring my stuff with me. She returned and took her vitals. She asked Sasha how she slept. She was glad she finally was able to sleep.
She informed us her stitches would dissolve in time.

We all ate than we told her we were going to watch a movie alone. Everyone knew not to disturb us.

We had a nice conversation while we watched a documentary on yachts which I learned alot

We had a nice conversation while we watched a documentary on yachts which I learned alot. Sasha fell asleep. One of the guards picked her up and took her back to our bedroom. I removed her shoes and she woke up.

Babe you carried me? No I asked one of the guards too. I need to use the restroom. I waited then told hee while she slept I was going to work out.

She fell asleep and started talking in her sleep about one of her missions. I couldn't make everything. She eventually stopped than I left. I called Drew and Jane via group chat and told them what I could understood.

Maura it seems she was on the same mission as us, but we got there first, says Drew.
Maur I know this isn't easy but find out what you can. I will. Thanks for the use of your suite. Your welcome. The inn has a doctor there. I took the liberty and updated him on her case and asked one of the medical clerks to send him a copy of her medical history. I hope that was alright. I am sure it will be. SHe would expect it. Stay as long as you need. Thanks .

We ended the conversation.

In tahoe ...
Olivia I am glad you don't have to drive back and forth. Me too but would of done it for my aunts wife. You still see her as your aunt? Yes just because she divorced my aunt, she will always be my aunt. They are here.
Julian opened the garage and my aunt Jane backed in. We helped them inside.

Lisa I am going to take your vitals now and in the morning whenever you wake up. Okay .

 Okay

I