My First Mafia Game - Part 1

"I DON'T WANT TO PLAY!!!" Momo yells.

She turns her face away from us while we are all watching her blankly. Momo looks super angry towards us. Tzuyu said Momo is never like this before. This is new, not just for me, but for all the members. Even Nayeon as the oldest member can't say anything. It's so unusual! But actually we know that there is one person who can handle Momo...

"C'mon, Momo! Everyone is waiting. It won't be fun without you," Jeongyeon says.

"Duh! Of course it won't be fun without me. I AM THE JOKE...." Momo really sounds angry. "I'm tired of always dying early. You guys always accuse me for no reason. That's not fun at all!" She exclaims. Hearing that makes Sana giggles, which makes some of us naturally do the same. Unfortunately, Momo hears us and that makes her become angrier. Jeongyeon gives a glare to Sana that suddenly makes us all stop laughing.

"We've been playing the same game for years anyway. Don't you all bored!?" Momo grumbles.

Jeongyeon says, "But... But this is Haeju's first mafia game. Right, Ju?" Jeongyeon gives me a sign to walk forward. "She's just got her first 100 subs on her fan fiction that she posts online. It's a special day for her! Besides, we will get really busy with the schedules after this. Maybe we won't be able to play mafia again.

Oh please, Momo! Just do it for our new family. For Haeju. Okaayy??" Jeongyeon kneels in front of her while holding her hands.

Momo turns her head to see me with her annoyed face. I awkwardly smile. She looks at me, then the other members, and back to Jeongyeon. "For our new family?" Momo asks her.

Jeongyeon nods and smiles.

Momo is thinking something for a moment before she replies, "Huh.... Okay, I will do it!" She says. Everyone is happy to hear that. Some of us feel relieved. "But in one condition!"

"Lalalalalaaaaa~"

Momo sings cheerfully as she is walking from the kitchen to bring some snacks. Jeongyeon follows her while bringing some bottles of Pocari Sweat. Momo is being so loud right now. That means she is not in a bad mood anymore. It's relieving, but to be honest it's kinda strange to see her changed this quick. You know what I mean right? After all that I did to her... Had a dance battle with the J-line, ruined her ship with Mina... (Read on the next chapter) I'm sure I'm the antagonist of her life. Sana and Mina are so close to me nowadays and I'm sure she is not really happy about it. So why does she accept Jeongyeon's invitation to play mafia? Momo shouldn't do something that she dislikes just for me. This is just...

.....Weird.

"Haeju, can you help me to distribute the drinks?" Jeongyeon asks me.

"Oh oh yeah, sure!" I reply.

"Everyone gets one each. Except for you, I already bring a bottle of water since you like regular water more. Right? Aaaand... Also a cola for Nayeon," She explains it quickly. I don't know if it's just me, but Jeongyeon always sounds smart for me. I think she is the smartest member.

"Oh okay, thank you..." I say as I take all the bottles from Jeongyeon's hand. I wonder how she knows that I don't really like Pocari? Oops.....

"Let me help you, Unnie" Tzuyu suddenly comes and takes some of the bottles.

I answer with her smile and that makes her smile back. Tzuyu is always so cute. She cares so much for me. But what makes me worry is Sana always watches us. Right now I can spot her looking at us. Sana is so lovely to every member, but lately, she is trying to be so close to me. It's not that I don't like it, but that makes her treats Tzuyu differently. It looks like she is jealous. But, really? Why tho?? And I think Tzuyu thinks the same as I do. Her fanfic about Sana (Read on the next chapter) indicates that she feels insecure around her these days. I heard that Sana and Tzuyu are used to be so close to each other. Do I just ruin their friendship? I hope not because I'll be very sad.......