The Peculiar Monopoly

It's really rare to see them all in one place.

I think so far Tzuyu, Sana, Mina, and Jihyo are the members who I'm close with the most. I spend a lot of my time with them. But it's almost rare to see 4 of them together without any other members (if I can't say it actually never happened before). Yeah, except for today. We were playing a random board game that I bought in Malaysia. It was a monopoly game, the world version.
I was playing as a banker. Sana chose the pink pawn, Jihyo chose white, Mina was red, and Tzuyu was green. We did the hand scissor-paper-rock and Tzuyu got the first turn. We used two dices and each had $1500 as a starter.

It was so funny. At first, Tzuyu was so unlucky! She kept getting the punishments and was forced to pay taxes so many times. Really! Poor her.
Jihyo was the boss of the game. She had so many lands. Sana also managed to buy some lands. Not Mina tho, she had a hard time managing her money. But she was not as miserable as Tzuyu. Her money was reduced time by time so much. "Tzuyu, basically you're here just to watch us playing," I said almost after every time she rolled the dice.

 "Tzuyu, basically you're here just to watch us playing," I said almost after every time she rolled the dice

During the game, Sana was like, "Bankeeeeeeeer!~" every time she needed to change the money. She was so loud and, actually, got excited by herself (?)
I did my best as a banker. There was this thing called a banker's advice. I gave them some considerations when one was trying to make a decision. It was fun! They listened to me. And I kept being professional and neutral to all the players. I was not on anyone's side while having an advice. Unbiased.
Mina looked so competitive. She thought a lot in her silence. She covered that with her innocent giggles but I can see how determined she was to win.
Tzuyu was just so unlucky. As she was frustrated, in the end, she decided to stop playing. She asked Mina if she could join her side. Mina agreed to marry Tzuyu and then they become Mitzu. They joined their money (not so much tho) and after that, they got more stable, Tzuyu became Mina's official treasurer.

Three players were left: Sana, Jihyo, and Mitzu. Pink, white, and red.
At that time, Sana got richer and richer. She managed to buy two most expensive lands on the board. It was surprising because it seemed that she wasn't using any strategies. She just played it.
Jihyo, at the same time, bought too many cheap lands. She got caught in the other's lands and had to pay a huge amount of rent. She even went to the jail several times.
But what interesting was, since Mitzu was formed, they became so lucky. Tzuyu's unfortunate hands had disappeared. Their huge aura made Sana and Jihyo became unfortunate all of sudden. Mitzu was conquering the game.
In the middle game, Sana proposed me. She wanted to marry the banker because........... I'm not sure. I think she was jealous to Mitzu. Because Sana kept asking, I accepted her request. We got married. But it didn't affect the game. There was no way I would give anyone the money bank for free, duh...

Anyway, the game got more intense. Jihyo was so cornered. She started to sell her properties. She made a lot of mistakes. I gave her options to join Mitzu or Sana. She was kinda torn and couldn't decide. "But it was always Mihyo or Jitzu. Not three in one!" Sana complained.
"It will always be Mitzu but you still can join us, Unnie," Tzuyu said.
"Jihyo, come here~," Mina tried to get her.
"Or do you want to get back to Sahyo era? Hehe it was fun, wasn't it?" Sana tried to convince her.
"Aaah... I'm confused! Haeju, ottokkeeee?" Jihyo screamed.