Twice's Dungeons and Dragons | Pilot Episode

Somewhere far in the future, the earth is hit by a huge meteor that emits a really dangerous radiation. Ever since, most of the humans and animals evolve into something more. We're talking about giants, elves, trolls, witches, dragons, etc. It basically turns into a fantastical and magical planet.

There's one city that grows so much after the incident. This city is what you call an 'utopia', a perfect place where everyone lives in harmony. It's a huge modern city with skyscrapers, highways, bridges, cafes, restaurants, but also wild vines everywhere, some roads are covered with grass, clean river in the middle of the city, which make the animals can live side by side with the other creatures. Also, in this city there's a rule that you can't own a personal transportation vehicle, except riding the animals or using the public transportation. So, there's no traffic jam in this city. Well, some mutated creatures can fly anyway.

The city is managed by little robots to take care little things, like sanitary, poops, electricity, and many other things. You can find those robots wander around everywhere. Besides the robots, there are only two types of people, the ones' affected by the radiation (Gamma people) and the ones who are not (Beta people/creatures).

The Gamma and Beta people all live in harmony in that city called 'Twicetopia'.

One day in a quite late morning, one young witch running to his new office. She enters the automatic door while panting. A familiar voice calls her name, "Haeju, here!" It's her supervisor, Myoui Mina. Around her, there are a group of people sitting in the couches. They're all staring at Haeju.
"Oh nooo.... How can I be late for my first mission? This is my dream job after all," Haeju talks to herself. She walks to Mina and apologize.
"It's okay, just sit there beside Miss Chou. I will explain what we're going to do today," Mina says.
Haeju sits beside someone who looks not so different than herself. She rolls out her hand, "Hi, I'm Haeju Ahn, an elf."
"I am Tzuyu Chou, a human," she shakes Haeju's hand and smiles.
"Oh my, really?! My dad is a human!" Haeju exclaims.
"Really?"
"Yes!"
Mina sees that and interrupts, "Okay, there will be a time for group introduction. But first of all, welcome to the 'Connect and Recruit' department! CNR for short. My name is Mina Myoui, you can call me Mina, and I'm your manager for this team today. As you know, my role is to tell you what your mission is and make sure you success to do it. I also will stay at the post in the city border to finish the administration while you will continue your journey to do the mission. That's just how it is. Any question before we continue?"

One lady with a sort of guitar in her laps raises her hand, "Is it true that you're a descendent of the white dragon?"
Mina answers, "That's actually correct, Miss Minatozaki. I have a draconic bloodline so if you need something relating to dragons, you can ask me. But other than that, I'm a High-Elf just like you, Sana. I can also produce magic just like Miss Ahn, our intern. Any other questions? Good, now I want each of you to introduce yourself to this new team. Start from our intern Haeju, please stand up, Dear."

"Thank you, Miss Myoui," I say to Mina, "Hello, everyone. My name is Haeju Ahn but you can call me Haeju. I'm an intern in JYP corp. I'm a half-elf, I guess. I'm a witch and I learn magic casting by my wand right here, although I also can cast some spells using my hands. Anyway, I hope I can do my best for this team and also learn much from you. Thank you."

"Thank you, Haeju. Next, please."
Tzuyu stands up, "Hello, everyone. My name is Tzuyu Chou from the 'Science and Technology' department. This is my first time to be chosen as a field agent. I can help you with anything related to computer and stuffs. I'm also good at making weapons, actually. I'm a smith. This is the metal shield that I always bring everywhere I go. I made it by myself. My class is fighter and my race is a human. Yeah right, I'm a beta people. My people were recruited by the field agents from this CNR department."

"Thank you, Tzuyu. We're so happy to have a beta people in this team. Okay, next please!" Mina says.
A small person gets up and climbs the couch that we sits on. She looks at all of us before speaking, "Greetings, team. My name is Chaeyoung Son. You can call me Chae for short. I'm a lightfoot halfling. I used to be an explorer, I lived in the jungle, before I was recruited by people from JYP, just like Miss Chou over here. I'm good at bow and arrows. Nature is my thing. Thank you."

"Great! The last but not least, next please."
This lady suddenly gets up so excitedly. She dresses the fanciest among us and clearly the most clean-looking person. She's clearly from a noble family, "Hi guys! My name is Sana. Sana Minatozaki. I'm an high-elf, just like Mina. I'm a bard and my favorite instrument is this lute! I love to sing but I'm also a trained swordwoman. Nice to meet you all~"

"Thank you, Sana. Now as we all already know each others, let me explain our mission for today. I can see you guys already bring enough stuff because yeah, this mission might take weeks or even a month. It depends on how good your performances will. Although, this is your very first mission, I hope you can do well.

By the way, your mission as a field agent from CNR department is to find people outside Twicetopia. It doesn't matter if they're Gamma people or Beta people. Your job is to connect to them, talk to them, and persuade them. You have to convince them to move and live in Twicetopia. Tell them that they will be provided with foods, security, and opportunities to take any career that they want. We're here to save them, but also to make them understand that we're doing this for them. If you meet a wild animal, your job is to either tame them and bring it to the city, or just defeat them. You're allowed to kill any creatures you meet to protect yourself. This team's destination is the jungle at the east of this city. There's a little unexplored village in the jungle, you can start there. That jungle was where we found Chaeyoung before she moved to this city. That's being said, Chaeyoung will be your leader for this mission. Like I said before, I can only escort you until the city border. I will stay there to take care of the administration at the post there. So, good luck, be safe, and don't die. Any question?"

Haeju looks at her teammates, "I didn't know that these people are also new like me. Not an intern, but a newbie nonetheless. Oh no, can we survive?"

(to be continued)

(a/n: First of all, I never played DnD in my entire life, so this is definitely just for fun. Second of all, I make this to celebrate 100 posts in this fanfic. Thank you for all the support. It goes well because all of you. Anyway, please tell me if you think I should continue this silly DnD story. Leave your thoughts in the comment, okay? Thank you!)
(p.s. The drawing is by, trying to imagine the setting of the story)