Me vs J-Line - Part 6

I don't see Mina that much since our last performance. Apparently, she's with the other staffs trying to manage this event. I feel guilty because I can't help her. She must be tired there. She's now managing the voting session. Me, Tzuyu, Sana, and Momo can't come close because we're the one who will be voted. But yeah I know, Mina is there and I'm wondering if J-line is trying to cheat. If it's true then I guess I have no option but to be punished by them later. I just hope one day they can change how they see me.
After the voting, Mina comes back to join the J-line. While the staffs are counting the result, Onces are entertained with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. They are singing 'Like a Fool' accompanied by an acoustic play and two more songs. This is my first time watching Twice sings a slow song live and they do it really well. By the way, I just realize that Nayeon and Jihyo are not here. When I ask Tzuyu, she says that Nayeon has a dental appointment and Jihyo is with her.
Finally, Dahyun comes back as an MC to announce who's the winner of this competition. Me vs J-line, who's gonna win? Deep down I really hope I can win it, that way I'll get a chance to speak and they will listen to me. I just want to apologize and to be friends with all of the members, including MiSaMo.

Suddenly Dahyun calls my team and Sana's team to join her up on the stage. I see a staff gives her anenvelopep contained the result of the voting. After heating the ambience, Dahyun finally announces the voting result. I'm so nervous!!! So is everybody. And we all are surprised when she says that it's tied.....

14 vs 14. It's really tied! No one wins!!!

I can't believe what I just heard. I mean, how can it be?? The result is even included with the voting from the members (Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung)! I really can see that every Onces are happy because they have no idea what's actually happening. It becomes so crowded with their cheering to us. I'm shocked! I immeadiately look at Sana and she's being proffesional by mantaining her smile. Even when Dahyun interviews her she answers it so good without revealing anything. So does Tzuyu when Dahyun asks her. Everyone is happy today and the event is closed neatly. After helping out the staffs a little bit, we all come back to the dorm. I guess that will be the place we're going to end everything's going on between me and the J-line.

I'm so scared.......