Jeongyeon - Part 3

After a long ride, we stop to have lunch in a restaurant. Jaehyun oppa treats meats for us. It's so nice of him. I just discovered that he is actually an actor. When Jeongyeon said his name before, I thought the one who would show up will be Jaehyun from NCT. It was because it was the result when I looked his name up on google. Turns out Jaehyun oppa is a famous 33 years old entertainer. Yeah, he looks so damn young for his age. And what's more surprising is he's already married and has a son! So bad hehehe...
"I don't know you are also from the 'Ahn' family," he tries to speak to me. Meanwhile, Aniq and Jeongyeon are still joking around, even though Jaehyun oppa sits between of them.
"Ah yes, I am. Are you too?"
"Yes. Me and Aniq. Where do you come from, Haeju?" I see that he already remembers my name hmm...
"I'm from Seoul..."
"Ooh... Both of your parents too?"
"No, they are not. Just my father. My mother is from America."
"Oh really? But you don't look like an American for me."
"Yes, my mom is originally from-"
"THE MEATS ARE COMING!!!" Aniq shouts as the foods are here. He and Jeongyeon look so excited about it. To be honest so is me! I feel so hungry right now. This is a late lunch.
"Enjoy the foods, Aniq, Jeongyeon, Haeju. No need to shy. Take as much as you want."
"Thank you, oppa!" Jeongyeon says and I follow her. Like she usually does, she takes some meats and grills them by herself. "It's okay. Let me grill it for you too," she says when I'm trying to help her.
"Ah, thanks...."

We eat so much today. The meats are so delicious! But there is one problem: Apparently, Jaehyun oppa is so 'generous' that he keeps order the foods more and more. At first, it was okay because we were so hungry. But now he orders too much when my stomach already reaches its maximum capacity. So is Jeongyeon's. After finish eating, Jeongyeon whispers to me, "Should we go to the toilet, Ju?" I agree and we immediately leave the table.
"Whoaa... I don't think I can continue eating. I'm so full! The sauce is really hot too," I say to her when we arrive at the toilet.
"Just.Enter.First, Ju. My stomach is so...." she is stuttered. Jeongyeon then enters one of the opened stall. stalls a few minutes I come out and, not long after that, Jeongyeon does too. "Wow, you're so fast Ju!"
"Phew, yeah... But I feel kinda lighter now. How about you? You really don't look well."
"It's okay, I feel better too...."
"Jeongyeon, I think we should go back right away. They are already waiting for us in the car as that was what they said while we were leaving them. Hurry!"
"Really? Ok then. Calm, Haeju, calm. They won't leave us here."

As what they said, Jaehyun oppa and Aniq are already in the car so we immediately join. Unfortunately, there is an unexpected thing happens. Not long after we enter Jeongyeon breaks wind accidentally. The sound is loud enough to make the guys on the front seat hear it, so they can't pretend to hear that. What's so surprising is she's still calm after doing it. She just yells 'SO SORRY, GUYS' and then opens the window. Jaehyun oppa opens all the car windows. No one makes a comment.

I feel kinda guilty because I told her to go back hurriedly before, but I do not dare to say anything to her. I know she would be angry if I apologized to her hmm...Anyway, it just needs 5 minutes until me, Jeongyeon and Aniq have a normal conversation again. To be honest, at this point I'm amazed to her. If it was me I would be so embarrassed and made everyone felt awkward about it. But not her. She is so cool...