My First Mafia Game - Part 7

"I'm not sure.... I think I've been brought it around!?" She sounds startled.

"Dd... Don't kill me!!!" Tzuyu screams.

"I won't kill you, dear.... I won't kill anyone." She smiles.

"Don't you say you are going to....."

Without saying more words, Sana swings her hand to his stomach.

"SANA STOOOOPPPP!!!" I jump to stop her. But the knife is already stabbed into her body. Sana falls on her back. The fresh red liquid flows like a stream. I'm so shocked that makes me cry. "Noooooooo......! Why are you doing this???"

"I don't want you to suffer any longer, Ju," Sana answers hardly. Then she coughs with blood comes out from her mouth. "It's okay, dear. I'm fine."

"But... But.... I........" I try to calm myself, "I never believe that this is a dream. What if it is not??"

"I'm taking that risk," Sana says.

"No no Sana! It doesn't need to end this way. This is too much. No.... No........." I start to cry

"Sssh... Listen! You may not be pessimistic all the time, Ju. I know you so well and that makes me worry. I know you would like to sacrifice yourself for the others. So I do it instead to prevent it. Now promise me you will NOT kill yourself, okay?" She gives me her little finger. "Promise me...." I look at Sana's face. I know she is suffering now. I know it hurts. But still, she smiles to me until the very end. I owe her so much, yet nothing I can do right now except crying.

I'm so useless..........

"Hey, don't let me hanging. It hurts...." She jokes as she points out the knife that's embedded on her body.

"Of course it hurts, dummy!" I chuckle while crying. I entwine my finger to hers. She looks relieved. Right after that, Sana closes her eyes slowly.

She takes her last breath........

"Sana... Sana! No! Stay with me!!!"

Tzuyu holds me from behind to calm me down. "It's over, Unnie." She pulls out the knife from Sana's stomach and stabs her again on her heart. She's probably trying to make sure that Sana is dead. "She has gone. Let her go, Unnie........."

"WHAT IF THIS IS NOT A DREAM SANA??! I CANNOT LOSE YOU TOO!!!"

"Haeju, stop!" Jeongyeon pulls me away from Sana.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST WAKE ME UP! SOMEBODY PLEEAAAASE......................................"

"Calm down, Haeju!"

"Unnie, it's not your fault...."

I turn back my body and embrace Tzuyu. I hug her so tight as I'm crying so hard. I can't hold myself anymore. She caresses the back of my head. "We are here for you, Unnie. It's okay, you don't always have to struggle alone. I'm here for you," she says.

Those words touch me. My heart feels lighter than before. I keep hugging her to calm myself down, but suddenly someone exclaims from afar.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" An angry heavy exclamation is heard from afar.

"Who's that??" Jeongyeon says as she is surprised. We are all.

I turn away to look who is talking. It's Jihyo!