Haeju's Mom - Part 7 END

[IN TWICE DORM]

Thanks to Sana, the show was canceled. I was brought immediately to the hospital to see my mom. That way I could talk to her in her last minutes. Haneul was there too by a video call. I told my mom that I loved her. Calmed her down. I promised to take care of my brother and made sure he could reach his dream. "I'm proud of both of you" was her last words before she left us. Peacefully. I could see how happy her stiff face was. I was glad to be able to hug her until the very end.....

Right now, all the members are sitting around me. "Haeju, we are really sorry," Jihyo says.

"Yeah, we shouldn't make you surpress your feelings that bad."

"We did it just because we thought it was a right thing to do. We just wanted our Unnie to be strong."

"No, our Unnie is already strong enough! She is also kind-hearted and soft. I bet it's not easy to be someone like that."

"Yeah, I agree..."

"Yeah..."

"Again, we are sorry, Ju. Especially me. I've said terrible things to you," Nayeon says.

I smile to all of them. "You know... I don't just get stronger because of you guys, but I also grow. I learn that I should be confidence with however I am. With all my flaws. With this easily-crying habit. And that's all thanks to you!" They look relieved to hear me say that.

"Aww~ That's so touching, Love!" Sana exclaims cheerfully.

Tzuyu raises her hand. "Unnie... May I ask you something?"

"O, what is it, Dear?"

"Can you..... Cry now?"

"Haha..." I'm suprised with she says. "Right now? Again?!"

"Hehe yeah..."

"But why?"

Tzuyu gulps. "Because I hate to see you always being too hard on yourself, Unnie. So, please...."

.....Just one more time.