The Supernatural Coincidence Part 6 END

"Welcome!"

Sana and Tzuyu enters the dark tent where Sana was read by Madame Jihyo for the first time. The reading that had changed everything. Tzuyu walked in rush, and not long after she stopped in front of Jihyo and slammed the table in front of  her face, "You're a liar. You just ruin this lady's life," Tzuyu said angrily.

Jihyo was frozen, but Sana was terrified to see this side of Tzuyu. Scared, but there was that feeling of secured as well. It felt like she was being protected.

"I- I'm sorry, what do you mean?" Jihyo tries to confirm what Tzuyu just said.
"I know you're a fraud. I've heard your reputation in my community. By the way I'm Tzuyu, a tarot reader from 'Spellcast'. Does it ring a bell, huh?"
"I- I- Yes, I'm sorry. I know Spellcast, of course. But by any means, I'm not fooling anybody, I'm-"
"Then prove it!" Tzuyu sits down at the chair right in front of the Jihyo's table, "Read our future. Me and this lady. Three cards. Past, present, future. I wanna see if you're truly a tarot reader. Sana, come sit with me!" Tzuyu commanded her. Sana followed.

"Alright, alright," Jihyo grabbed her tarot deck and starts shuffling them. She wasn't using any fancy deck shuffling as she was so nervous. It didn't amaze her anyway. Jihyo pulled three cards and spread them horizontally, the front parts were facing the tables.
"You don't make us pull the cards, interesting choice," Tzuyu mocked her. Jihyo was sweating.
"Okay, first card," Jihyo took the card on her left side, "Past. Uhh..."

"The fool!" Sana exclaims.

"Yes! The fool. It's a boy playing around at the edges, catching a butterfly, not aware that he's ready to fall. Now my interpretation of this... Is... Uhh... Tzuyu, you're the fool in this scenario. A fool playing with other people's business and by not trusting me as a tarot reader," Jihyo says.
"Are you telling me I'm dumb for not trusting you?!" Tzuyu asks back.
"That's what the card says at least," Jihyo tries to defend herself.
"Okay, that's just stupid. This is clearly an opening for the past. Not present. This card is not telling us about what's happening now! Are you seeing this Sana? You're definitely fooled by this fake cartomancy," Tzuyu says.
"Card... Cardman what?" Sana is confused.
"Nevermind, just open the middle card. The present," Tzuyu tells Jihyo.

Jihyo flips the second card. It shows two naked people and one person with a pair of wings in the middle of them, with a title on the bottom of that card that says 'The Lovers'.

"Interesting," Jihyo tries to calm herself down,"This card says love and there are three people in the card. Just like us right now! The present! So, that means the three of us need to love each other. We have to forgive and give compassion. Three of us have to make peace," she says.

Tzuyu shakes her head, "You really want to get away with this, huh? The card is upside down. Aren't you gonna reading it in reverse?"
Jihyo startled,"Oh yes yes, reversed! So this card means.... Uhh... You two don't love each others?"
"No..." Sana accidentally mutters in a very low voice, no one can hear that, but she's embarrassed by that.
"You just said that there were three people here. Ugh, you're so inconsistent! Sana, this is why you shouldn't believe anything you just heard from a fortune teller without doubting it first. Hhh, let me read this for y'all. Hush!"

Tzuyu changes her position. Her back is straightened. She looks much calmer now. She closes her eyes for a few seconds, before she opens her eyes again. Tzuyu takes the first card.

The Fool.

"This was Sana, carelessly taking advice from a random fortune teller without any hesitation. Carelessly asked out a stranger in the street. Playing with magic, a power that she didn't understand how it actually worked. Just playing around with it because it seemed fun. Also, because she couldn't see any alternatives for her love life.

This is also you, Jihyo, playing God with something you don't understand. But this is also me, when I played along with Sana's "game". Going out with her, ended up falling in love with her, before I fell from the cliff when she said that she didn't want to continue the game. I fell, my heart was broken."

The second card: The Lovers, reversed.

"Apparently, these couples might have feelings towards each others. The fate that was created by the middle woman. But everything is in chaos. Both of them are facing a difficult situation. Their hearts, brains, and actions haven't synchronized with each others yet. But this is still a love story. Something to be solved. Two innocent people who are just seeking for love, they've met, but the romance is delayed, if it's not canceled. But is the love in the air? Yes."

Tzuyu then flips the last card, not reversed.
The title says 'The Universe'.

"Hmm, interesting," Tzuyu utters. She takes the card, concentrates while picking up what she can take from it, before putting it down back.

"The universe card both represents an ending and a new beginning. This is the future, that means this problem will be resolved. And it's gonna be resolved well. It's gonna be a victory, for both of us, me and Sana. But everyone shall learn from their mistakes, before moving on to the next phase. But when is it gonna be resolved? This is actually what has been bothering me on the way here," Tzuyu says.

Sana's heart beating hard listening to that. She has learned her lesson, she won't depend her life just by some random card readings. But what Tzuyu just said was very accurate. It touches Sana through her inner soul. She feels goosebumps on her arms. It feels like she has the idea about her future, but she still doesn't really know what to do. But again, like what just Tzuyu also said, when is it gonna be resolved?

"Sana," Tzuyu calls her name. Sana turns to look at her. Tzuyu takes both of her hands. She looks at Sana's eyes. The latter is blushing while still confused.
"Yes?" Sana answers.
"I know that our story started as a gamble. But as I'm knowing you, learning about you, and understanding my own feelings, then I was sure. I'm sure. I'm sure this is destiny after all. I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope you feel the same. This is what my heart's been telling me this whole time. Can I live with you for the rest of my life with you?"

Water falls from Sana's eyes. She definitely knows what her heart has been telling her as well. She felt so guilty to Tzuyu after what she had done to her earlier.

"Yes," Sana says, "I also love you, Tzuyu. I'm sorry that I sort of rejected you before. I was afraid that I loved you just because the cards said so. But no, this love genuinely comes from my heart. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but yes. I also want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Tzuyu peeks at Jihyo a little bit but Sana is filled with love and she immediately kisses her new girlfriend. Both of them kiss with love and passion, just for a few seconds, after they realize that Jihyo is watching them.

"Sana, I guess I was right. I'm not that bad, huh, Tzuyu?" Jihyo smirks.

Tzuyu rolls her eyes. Sana says, "Thank you, Madame Jihyo, but I'm sorry, I'm not gonna come back here anymore."
"But why???"
Sana giggles.

"Because now I have my own fortune-teller, hehe!"

Sana grabs Tzuyu's arm and pulls them out of the tent. They're leaving that tent forever. The fools have become lovers, thanks to the universe.

***

Haeju is done typing her fanfiction. She's so relieved that she can finish it. She can't wait to show it to the other members. She knows it's kinda embarassing, especially the kissing part, but it's also her work of art. It's nothing without an audience to read it.

She has been having a weird dream lately, about her talking to sort of a God. Someone who calls theirself as 'the author'. The dream always feels real somehow. It might be real afterall.

But it feels like she has solved the problem that the author has given to her. The future is changed. The story is finished. Somehow, Haeju feels like they're happy to watch her from up there.

Don't worry, Dear.

I sure am. Thank you, Haeju :)