Underneath the Neon Lights | The Feels (Part 10 END)

"I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. I'm here now. There there," she tries to calm me who's still crying.
"Huuuuuu......." I can't hold whatever I'm feeling right now. I can't control myself. But Sana's warm body and jasmine scent make me comfortable. Eventually, I manage to stop, "I'm sorry..."
"It's okay. Let's just come inside, shall we? Aww, you're so soft, Ju," she says.
Sana takes my hand, intertwines her fingers into mine. I follow her lead. Finally, we're coming to the party.
"I wanna wash my face," I say.
"Sure, Darling."

Later, Sana and I enjoy the party. We dance in joy with happiness bursting from our hearts. Sway in the moonlight. Dance in the dark, I- I know that I caught your eyes, Miss Minatozaki.
"Are we on the same vibe, Haeju? I wonder what's on your mind," Sana yells under the loud music.
"I feel like there's a cupid's alive tonight!"
"I love you!"
"I love you too..."

I also can see everyone from here. We're all in under the same neon lights. The smart girl Mina, the artsy Chaeyoung, the charismatic Jihyo, the famous Nayeon, the food-lover Momo, my date's best friend Dahyun, my very best friend Jeongyeon, my secret admirer Tzuyu, and the one in front of me, the attractive Sana. I can see we're all enjoying the party. One look and I know it, baby, my eyes reveal...

...That you, you, you, give me the feels!