Jeongyeon - Part 4

It's already dark when we arrive at the hotel, so we decide to go around tomorrow. Jeongyeon brings Nayeon's camera here so he can do one of her hobby, photography. But for now, the plan is just swimming before sleeping. Actually, it was because I said that the swimming pool looked so good when I saw it, which made Jaehyun oppa suggested us to swim. Aniq and Jeongyeon said they agreed, so was I. But inside I didn't really like the idea.
"I'm shy, Jeongyeon....." I speak to her in our room.
"Why, Haeju? You bring the swimming suit like what I told you, right?"
"Well, yeah I bring it, but... They are all guys!"
"What do you mean?"
"I don't want them to see me in a swimming suit............."
"Oh my gosh. Jaehyun oppa is already married. And Aniq is........ It will fine, Haeju, no need to be shy. Or should I just swim without you? It won't be fun tho...."
I stand close to her, grabs her shoulders and makes her look at me. "We are girls, Jeongyeon! C'mon, let's swim later with the members instead if you really want to do it. But not for now..."
"But....."
"PLEASE!" I say as I look at her eyes. "I'm sorry but I can't......"
Jeongyeon takes a deep breath. "Okay, Haeju, I understand. Let's not do it then. I guess you feel so uncomfortable with that. And, yeah, I will accompany you." She winks.
"Thanks, Jeongyeon!!!" I hug her happily.
"Woop, ehhhh okay, Ju. Geez! It's okayyy... For now, let's just find them. I will talk to them. Okay??" she says awkwardly. So cute.
"Okay!"

When we arrive at the swimming pool, the guys are already swimming. They look surprised because we don't look like people who are going to swim. Jeongyeon then explains to Aniq that she just doesn't well enough to swim right now. Yeah, I know right, she lies for me. That's s sweet! Aniq even teases her because Jeongyeon is actually so bad at lying. I guess he sees that. But anyway she dodges it with her own way. Now thanks to Jeongyeon I don't need to wear a swimming suit in front of them. Aniq tells his uncle about us, but he doesn't really care about it. He keeps swimming as he says it's been a while for him to swim. Meanwhile, Aniq decides to stop swimming. He asks us to play cards together besides the swimming pool while enjoying some snacks and beverages. We agree.

Playing with them is so fun! I laugh a lot. Aniq is a really fun guy, not mention that he is handsome just like his uncle. From how I see him, I think he has a crush with Jeongyeon. He looks at her differently. He treats her so nicely and it looks like he is trying to get to know her better. But to be honest, I'm not sure what Jeongyeon thinks about him. Does she even realize it? Hmm...

Jeongyeon goes to find the waiter to order more snacks. Not long after she leaves us, Aniq joins her. It takes a really long time for them to return. I wonder what they are doing there. After 20 minutes or more, Jeongyeon comes back with her not-so-happy face. "Haeju, come here!" she says as she gives me her hand. I grab it and then she pulls me into our room. "What's wrong, Jeongyeon?" I ask her. She doesn't answer. Jeongyeon sleeps right away after we find our room.

The next day I feel like Aniq and Jeongyeon become awkward with each other. I notice that Jeongyeon tries to avoid him. It's the same when we are in the car on the way home. They don't really talk to each other anymore. They are busy with their phones. Well, sometimes when Aniq tries to talk with Jeongyeon, she just answers it recklessly (she is still trying to sound nice tho). Definitely, there is something wrong about them, but I'm not brave enough to ask it to Jeongyeon. I try not to notice that and play along with her instead. I'm wondering what just happened between them? I think that's Jaehyun oppa also notices what's going on. I think he knows that there is indeed something wrong, but just like me, pretend that he doesn't know it. Or maybe he doesn't care at all? Hmm... But at least he still treats us well until the end.

But overall it's a good trip that I have wit Jaehyun oppa, Aniq, and especially Jeongyeon. Even though it's kinda unique, but I'm happy~