Jeongyeon - Part 3

I'm a bit hesitated because the car looks kinda scary. The windows are so dark. It's like a kidnapping, but I guess I'm just being insecure in front of new people, as usual. I hold Jeongyeon's hand and enter the van. After the door it's closed, the car departs.

"Oh yeah Haeju, this is Aniq. He is Jaehyun's nephew. Aniq, this is Haeju noona, Twice's 10th member," Jeongyeon introduces me to the boy who sits on the front seat. Aniq looks like his uncle a little bit, not as handsome as him tho. I guess Aniq is around my age. Ah, that makes me wonder how old is this Jaehyun oppa.

"Yeah, I know she is the new member. Nice to meet you..."  smiles widely while shaking my hand.
"Nice to meet you too," I reply.
"Dahyun, actually Aniq is a big fan of you. Is that correct, Aniq?" Jaehyun says.

What? Dahyun??

Aniq looks surprised and confused. Jeongyeon is holding her laugh, but it's not for long. She laughs so hard because he called me wrong. "She... She is not Dahyun, Oppa!" She says while calming herself from laughing too much.

"Oh am I wrong? I'm really sorry, what's your name again, dear?"
"My name is Haeju. Ahn Haeju...."
"Ahn Haeju? Okay, I will remember that. I'm really sorry. To forgive me, I guess you can drop the formality on me, Haeju. Just call me 'oppa' like how Jeongyeon does," he says it calmly.
"You don't need really to do that. But anyway thank you, ehm..... Jaehyun oppa."
"It's okay it's fine."
"You can just call me Aniq too if you want. If I'm not wrong, you're older than me, aren't you?"
"95 liners. Yes, she is older than both of us, Aniq," Jeongyeon reply, "Oh, by the way, I don't know you are a fan of Dahyun. You should have told me!"
"No no, I am not..." Aniq sounds awkward. "What are you doing?" He nudges his uncle. Jaehyun doesn't respond.
"I can make you meet her. I'm close to Dahyun, well, obviously. You know that, right?" Jeongyeon starts to tease him. Aniq laughs. And after that, both of them tease each other. It's kinda funny. They look close to each other, like brothers. Hmm yeah, somehow Jeongyeon acts boyish in front of him.

I never see her like this before.....

(to be continued)