Me vs J-Line - Part 5

From now let mell you what we actually peform:
The song we choose is Sistar - One More Day. If you remember the MV, it's about 2 girls that are loving to each other. Tzuyu's wearing a dark-red blazer and I'm wearing a white tank top covered with a denim jacket. Our performance has a story. So at first, it opens by me and Tzuyu with 5 men wearing masks dancing in a club. A techno music is played as the background. I'm holding a bottle like I'm drunk. While dancing, accidentally I bump to Tzuyu and kiss her cheeks. Suddenly everybody freezes. The club music is stopped and changed to 'One More Day' song.
At first, Tzuyu is shy about it as she's doing a solo singing. She is standing between the 5 masked man pointing at her. Besides her, I'm doing a lyrical dance. I open my jacket and try to seduce her with my dance. I approach her and make skinship contact with her. After that, she looks interested, but then the men surround me. Now Tzuyu is doing the same thing I did to her earlier.
It's my part to sing solo now, while pretending to do a makeup. Then I stop Tzuyu and put a lipstick on her lips while she's kneeling in front of me. We're looking at each other intimately at Tzuyu's solo-singing part. Our face is getting close like we're about to kiss. I hear the Onces sound so excited at that part. Unfortunately, I suddenly stop that and stand up. I enter the rap part. Everyone's a little bit disappointed there, like Tzuyu and I've expected, so I make the rap a bit longer, faster and the lyrics are so deeply sensual. After I rap, Tzuyu pulls my hand and we're really kissing (covered by our hands). The music stops there. I'm suddenly glad about the no-handphone rule at the concert because it will be so embarrassing if this is spread all over the internet.
After kissing, we back to sing again. We do the ad-lib alternately. The performance is closed with us back each other, closing our forehead and mouth with hand (like a mask) with the men are surrounding us. Just like at the end of the J-line performance, we also get a standing ovation from all the audiences. I'm so happy to see them cheering at us. Their applause is really loud and makes me chilled. I feel touched all of sudden. There's a little interview part with the MC after performing. I'm trying really hard not to cry there. Tzuyu breaks the ice by saying that we kissed several times for the sake of this performances. Everybody laughs with that joke. I hope no one knows the truth, except me and Tzuyu, that I've seen her as my own little sister. Hohohoho...

With the end of our performance, now it's the time for the voting session. Finally, a moment to determine who's gonna win. It will also determine my relationship with the J-line. I hope I win because I just want to apologize after that. Under the stage, we meet MiSaMo there. I look Sana is smirking at us."Not bad, Newbie, not bad," she talks to me. "I'm really disappointed that you teach our Tzuyu a disgusting mature thing like that! But that's okay, let's just wait for you to lose after this."
"It's actually my idea, Unnie," Tzuyu tries to protect me,"Don't badmouth her!"
Sana approaches Tzuyu and talks to her ear, "Listen, Tzuyu, I will really teach our new member a proper lesson. I will really do!" Sana says before she leaves. Momo and Mina follow her.
Tzuyu hugs me to calm me down. "It's okay, Unnie. We will win this battle and solve this problem."
"Yeah, Tzuyu. We will win it," I speak to her seriously," We will............."