My First Mafia Game - Part 6

It's been an hour and nothing happens.

"Aaaah I'm bored!" Sana breaks the silence.

"Jeongyeon, I have a question," Tzuyu asks ignoring Sana.

"Go on."

"You said that the order of the actual death is similar with the one in a game we played. So does that mean we need to continue the game? You know.... People need to keep being killed until one person survives."

"That's what I've been thinking too, Tzuyu.............." Jeongyeon says.

"So we need to sacrifice someone to finish this dream??" Sana asks.

"Maybe....."

"I think you guys have realized it too," I say, "Since this is probably my dream, I am the one who needs to be killed. If I die, that can wake me up."

"It can be true," Jeongyeon says, "But since you are in a really deep sleep right now, you might fall in a limbo instead of waking up. We have tried to wake you up several times earlier and nothing worked."

"What is a limbo?"

It's a state of uncertainty. It can be an endless dream. Or just nothingness. If she dies, there is a chance that she will be trapped in that state and can't be wake up forever....."

"In another word: Dead."

"You are right, Tzuyu....."

"Don't kill Haeju then!" Sana exclaims, "We cannot take that risk. But I agree with Tzuyu, we can't just sit here and do nothing. That's why I--" Sana suddenly takes out a knife from her back. We are all surprised.

"Sa... Sana, what are you going to do? Where does that knife come from??"