Do Not Touch | Part 2

One day, someone knocks on my room.

My roommate Sana is going outside, so I wonder who's knocking. I open the door and find Mina stands in front of me.
"Haeju..." she calls me softly.
"Hi, Mina!"
"Umm, there's something I wanna tell you. Do you have time?" she asks.
"Sure sure, comes in!" I tell her before we sit face to face.

"Haeju... I don't know if you already know or not, but I have a crush on Sana," she says.
"Ohh, really?!" I'm surprised.
"Yeah... But sadly, Sana has rejected me," she continues.
"Aww, that's sad," I say.
"I have been rejected 3 times by her," Mina says innocently.
"WAIT, WHAT?!"
"Yeah..."
"A- Are you okay, Mina?" I ask.
"I'm okay tho. In fact, that makes me want her even more!"
"Ehh?"
"Ju, I like Sana so much! I can't hold this feeling. I just... I don't understand, I keep being SUPER NICE to her but she keeps ignoring me..."
I lowkey know why Sana's doing that. It's because she's having a crush on Nayeon. But I don't know if I should tell her that or not.
"But I like her so much so I don't care!" Mina continues, "Love is meant to fight for, right?"
"Uhh, I guess. What's your plan, Mina?" I ask.
"I'm gonna tell her again about my true feeling, Ju. But this time, you gotta help me, okay?" Mina asks me. Her eyes are full of hope.

Oh nooo... What should I do???
I already make a promise to Sana that I will support her about her crush on Nayeon. But in the same time, Mina is so nice and she has helped me when I broke up with Nayeon. And besides all of that, I still don't know how I feel about Nayeon... Ottokkeeee!

Why is everyone having a crush on each other?

(to be continued)