Me vs J-Line - Part 7

Jeongyeon gathers all of us in the living room. Nayeon and Jihyo haven't comeback yet. Except both of them, now every members know the problem. No one dares to talk that evening because Jeongyeon looks so mad.
"Honestly I've expected something like this will happen," Jeongyeon breaks the silence. "Haeju's addition to Twice has made a big controversy outside there. Even some of the Onces dislike her, we know that. And when I see the fact that Haeju is older than all of us, and she also isn't good at interacting, I know some of you will instantly dislike her. But should that disrupt our group like this?" She sounds really dissapointed about it. I really want to talk, but it's like words are stuck in my throat. I can't believe she's younger than me and yet she sounds so mature. I would say she has the charisma of a leader.
Jeongyeon speaks again. "I am also really dissapointed from you, guys," she says it as she approaches J-line. "Just because of this problem much people spend their time and energy to work for you. This is.... This is just so childish!" Jeongyeon backs to her spot. She throws herself to the couch behind her. "Now I will let you guys decide what to do after this. We are all adult here so I believe you all know what's the best to do. I have faith in 5 of you: Momo, Sana, Mina, Tzuyu and Haeju!"

Everyone becomes so quiet again. No one's dare to look at each other. Suddenly Momo says,"Haeju, Tzuyu, I'm sorry. I... I........."
"I want our group and Haeju group vote for the tie breaker!" Sana cuts her with a louder voice. I immediately raise my head up as I'm surprised to hear that. "Me, Mina, Momo, Tzuyu and Haeju will vote to decide who will win. Rule is a rule. A competition is a competition. It needs to be solved fairly." She talks assertively
"But Sana..." Momo tries to stop her.
"Deal!" I stand up from my sit. "Let's end it fair and square!" I say. Sana then smirks to me.
"Good. Chaeyoung-a, give us pens and papers. Hurry!" Chaeyoung enters the room as she's commanded by Sana. She comes back with ripped small pieces of paper and some colouring pens. She then distributes it to us. "The options are 'Sana team' or 'Haeju team'. Dahyun can collect the paper afterwards," Sana says.