Key

(Warning: This story includes an adult content)

I can't find Sana anywhere in the dorm.

I come to Sanayeon's room and hear someone's crying there. I open the door immediately but, oops..... It's not a crying.

"Ahhhhhh..... Ahhhhhhh..... Ahhhhhhh..... Yeahhh Unnie, ohhhhhh....." It's a from our fake maknae Nayeon. She is sitting with her legs wide-opened. Half-. Her curly blonde hair looks messed up. Chaeyoung is under her, putting her fingers inside her.... uhm, "that". She is wearing a couple of white socks. Just socks............

"A! Mm... Mian...." I stutter. They don't answer, maybe too focused on what they are doing. I can't believe I just used the word 'focus'. So weird, even while talking to myself. I'm going to close the door back and get out but I see someone is approaching from the outside.

"What's going on there...?" that person says.

"HAEJU, LOCK THE DOOR!" Chaeyoung tells me.

"Wha... What.....?"

"DON'T LET ANYONE COMES IN!"

I see the key is hanging on the door. I come in hurriedly and lock it. Why am I inside........

Chaeyoung pauses her activity. "You're too loud!" suddenly she slaps Nayeon on her face. I'm shocked. Of course, I'm shocked! But not Nayeon, she's just there, panting while moans a little.

"Haah.... Haah.... You were doing it too hard......." she wipes the tears on the edge of her eye.

"You asked...!"

"How can you not lock the door..... Stupid.... Ahh....."

"You were the one who closed the freaking door! Ah, I shouldn't accept your request........"

"Aang.... It's fine, it's fine~ Haah..... At least no one comes in............." Nayeon says. Then both of them looks at me, realizing that she's wrong. Awkward.....

"Pretend that I'm not here!" I tell them. But both of them give me the 'I cannot believe you say that' looks. I don't know what to do. "Wait, why are you crying, Nayeon--"

"Get out, Ju!"

"Okay, okay, sure...." I open the door in rush. It cannot be opened!!!

"It's locked............"

"!" I can't believe that I'm so stupid. I unlock it and....

"DON'T OPEN IT TOO WIDE! Aaaaaackk.......!!!" Chaeyoung and Nayeon scream from the inside. I close it carefully, lock the door, and leave immediately. Fortunately, no one else is there.

I go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Phew! That was so messed up. I put down the key from my hand to the table before taking a bottle of Pocari. It's so fresh that makes me feel better. Then I stare to the Nayeon's room key for a long time before realizing something.......... WAIT, I'M LOCKING THEM UP FROM THE OUTSIDE!!!!

***

I sit on the couch. Grabbing the TV remote to find something to watch. I was so panicked. Nachaeng yelled at me when I entered the room again to return the key, huh...... Anyway, I can't believe that I still can't find Sana. There is an article that I wanna show to her. Where is she actually? Just as I stop searching, sudddenly Sana shows up from behind my back. I know she is a weird girl but I don't know her existence is random too. Suddenly missing, suddenly pops out. Appears frequently but disappears exactly when you need her. Just like a key.......

Okay, enough 'key' for today.

"Jujuuuuuuuu~!" Sana runs a little toward me

"Jujuuuuuuuu~!" Sana runs a little toward me. Tzuyu is following her behind. She hugs me as soon as she reached me.

"Eww... Sana, you're sweating!" I try to dodge her.

"Aww mian....."

"Where have you been?" I look at both of them who are sweating. Sana's hair looks messed up. Tzuyu's shirt is opened a little on the abs part. It looks like they have been doing something intense.

"I was with Tzuyu. Basement. Just two of us!" Sana's answer excitingly. "Woo!"

"............."

"............."

"We're not doing that, Unnie," Tzuyu says.

"Oh, okay......"

Sana sits beside me and Tzuyu sits beside her. Sana leans to my ear and whispers, "She rejected me. Ottoke....."

"I can hear that," Tzuyu says loudly.

"But seriously, why are you guys are sweating?" I ask them as I'm so confused.

"We were so passionate--"

"The air conditioner is broken," Tzuyu cuts Sana quickly, "The basement was so damn hot!"

"So are you, Dear~" Sana Tzuyu's tight that's revealed because she's wearing short pants. As expected, Tzuyu immediately puts that hand back to its original place without saying anything.

"Ngg... What are you guys doing there....?" I ask again.

"Unnie asked me to accompany her. Sheo Sheo is missing."

"Ooh... That snake plushie?"

"Yeah, that one, Ju......"

"Have you guys found it?"

"No....." Sana sounds sad answering that. "I was afraid of dark places so I asked Tzuyu to go with me~"

"I brought my flashlight and went down with her. But, whoaa.....! Sana Unnie was no joke." Tzuyu shakes her head.

"What happened?"

"When she asked me to go along, I assumed that she knew the light was broken. But you know what? I clicked the switch and the lamp worked perfectly........"

"But there was no light when the light was turned off......"

"--Obviously! Do you even hear yourself?"

Sana groans.

"Hey hey, it's fine, Tzuyu. Be easy to her. Sana just lost her plushie anyway....." I rub Sana's back. "It's okay. We're gonna find him soon. I'll help you!"

"Thanks, Ju!" She answers while tilts her head. So cute.

"Huh, I'm sure that doll is just in her room," Tzuyu says.

"Mm.... Maybe you're right, Tzu tzu! I haven't tried to look for it there~"

"Seriously, Sana?" I ask her as she stands up and walking away. Then I remember Nayeon and Chaeyoung are still inside. "Sana!" I shout at her.

"What?" She is already in front of the door.

"I.... It's locked," I tell her.

Sana takes out something from her pocket. "It's okay, I have my key~"

"Wait no......!"

Too late. Sana is already unlocking it. "O, who's crying?" she says before opens the door widely. Two girls' screaming is heard so loud. I facepalm myself........................

Not again.....